• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Naughty Asian Maria needs your dirty insulting remarks for encouragement

• Thread starterMaria
  • Start date

Maria

My KIK is kyut.Maria but I am not on it much
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2014
SE USA
DSCN2478.jpgIMG_0102.jpg

The tarts pussy is a swamp when men stare at her. Enjoy boys, last raid for the night (Robert)

Such a good slut, bet she craves big cocks in all her holes filling her up with hot sticky cum

Here's some encouragement for Maria the bitch in heat, as if she needed any: I just love moist dripping cunts like that because, when vigorously fucked, they produce all kinds of obscene sounds... isn't that right? I bet I'd make that lovely swamp burp and fart so loud that the neighbours would wake up!

That ass is begging for a spanking. I wonder the shade of read on brown skin. We call them rice burning brown fuck machines and they can suck the chrome off a bumper hitch. This MILF is obviously a cheat, fucking around and finacially ****** her husband while shining him on in bed "oh is so big" when its probably a fucking peanut. Well babe come over here and I'll give you some of this Alabama black snake and you'll walk bow legged for a week. Wear that bikini too. I'd take you to club just like that to show everyone what a ***** you are.
Maria said:
DSCN2478.jpgIMG_0102.jpg

The tarts pussy is a swamp when men stare at her. Enjoy boys, last raid for the night (Robert)

Users who are viewing this thread