Nazneen her first gangbang

• Thread starterNaz
  • Start date

Naz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2013
True story of events of last week, we finally did it, through various forums, I got to know of a few guys who where having a party and had arranged to bring my beautiful, homely Indian wife Nazneen.

We had discussed and fantasised about this for ages so Friday night was arranged at a bedsit, she was going to be the only woman there and there was 5 guys (white) who where going to enjoy her, we have already had a few encounters with a guy in our shop who'd felt her up in the back room, she jerked him off and enjoyed the experience.

Friday was going to be different, I kissed Nazneen slowly and lovingly on the lips, after tonight night our relationship would never be the same.

We got to the party and chated and had a drink, we where led to a room with a bed and the rest of the guys where there, Dave and John separated her from me (I stood in the corner) and watched as their hands were cupping her breasts over her blouse.

My cock grew hard as I watched my wife being manhandled in front of me. Sweet homely Indian housewife and mother

Last edited:
The guy's started removing her clothes. She was wearing the most slutty underwear (new ones bought for the night).
One of the guy's whispered something in her ear, she knelt down and a big fat white cock slapped her cheek and she got the hint and opened her mouth.
She began sucking on it while the other guy pulling one of her breasts out of her blue bra played with her nipple.
To see my wife Nazneen, beautiful Nazneen, sweet Nazneen... sucking cock shocked me.

"I'm going first," Dave said

Naz got on to the bed she spread her legs. Dave mounted her then his white cock plunged into my wife's pussy. He grunted and commented that she was wet. He took his time and my wife wasn't resisting. He had gotten into a good rhythm and then stopped taking a break putting all his weight on her. He started again very soon after. It took awhile but his movement became jerky and then I knew he had cum inside Nazneen. He kissed her then got off slowly.

Then I suddenly realised that in all that was going on, we'd forgotten something important, my wife wasn't on the pill and Dave had just bare backed her !

• Wow
Reactions: CreamyBill
The other guy, John said, "What a beautiful pussy." He was running his finger around my wife's brown labia. He then climbed on her. This guy was bigger and my wife squirmed a little. This was the same cock that she had sucked on earlier and was now plunged deep in her. Then he was done.Again spunking inside Naz's hole.

Now came the first of the two other guy's who I didn't know. He was slim and his cock was thin but long. He got Nazneen to turn around and she had her bushy pussy up in the air. Her knees were on the bed and from where I stood; I could see his cock sink inside her pussy. His balls slapped her flesh as he went for each thrust. I still could not believe I was watching my wife and especially I had not said anything about her being bear backed ! Then she let out a moan. The guy said, "mmm what a slut."

• Love
Very hot. This sounds more like a white breeding party to me. Might be hard to explain the blue eyss. Hopefully one of these guys will have knocked her up and you will have a small memento of the occasion.

Well I would love to pleasure her with my mouth fingers and very thick hard Scottish cock

Nazneen began to enjoy the gang bang. She had her arms around Dave's neck and opened her mouth to him. It was great seeing her being used and her inturn taking pleasure from the guys

He then started banging her doggy style facing me Naz screamed while shuddering in her prolonged orgasm. She looked straight into my eyes, my loving wife, here she was being fucked, not for love, or for making babies, but a piece of Indian ass, being used to satisfy the lusts of the four (white) guys at our shop.

The filled her up, I could only imagine her cervix bathed in there cum ropes.

They all kissed her and then left, after dressing we shut up shop.
as we where in the shop she pulled down her pantie, to show me, it was full of cum, thick white blobs, she put her fingers into her pussy and pulled some out to show me. My wife, my Nazneen,

Last edited:
did you get any pics?

i want to fuck ur indian wife naz

no pictures no gangbang, so it was just nice fantasy of him

Reactions: NatureGreenX and jimbokyle
Naz said:
Now came the first of the two other guy's who I didn't know. He was slim and his cock was thin but long. He got Nazneen to turn around and she had her bushy pussy up in the air. Her knees were on the bed and from where I stood; I could see his cock sink inside her pussy. His balls slapped her flesh as he went for each thrust. I still could not believe I was watching my wife and especially I had not said anything about her being bear backed ! Then she let out a moan. The guy said, "mmm what a slut."
Wow just Wow what an amazing experience, oviously a horny sultry ride😍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😍