• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starterbothsub2u
  • Start date

bothsub2u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
Sue has agreed that 'dating' other guys would be fun and her only reservation is how I would handle it afterwards - it's just a matter of time

Attachments

• Sue new crop1 (470 x 370).jpg
    Sue new crop1 (470 x 370).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 523
  • Sue06 (660 x 458).jpg
    Sue06 (660 x 458).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 605
have sent you a private email best wishes Paul

have sent you a private email best wishes Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
2subs

bothsub2u said:
Sue has agreed that 'dating' other guys would be fun and her only reservation is how I would handle it afterwards - it's just a matter of time
How goes it folks?Has the little lady got her some cock yet?Waiting and watching? okdeacon

okdeacon said:
How goes it folks?Has the little lady got her some cock yet?Waiting and watching? okdeacon

I want to see some pictures of her taking fresh cock in 2007!

EU

nice flat tummy, luscious nips. Where are you located? Perhaps I'll seduce her and we'll tell you about it later? Do you think you could handle that?

Sir RA said:
nice flat tummy, luscious nips. Where are you located? Perhaps I'll seduce her and we'll tell you about it later? Do you think you could handle that?

We are located on the south coast of England - on the Dorset/Hants border.

I'm as sure as I can be that I'll be cool with the whole thing , and so far as finding out about it Sue knows I am cool with any option: be told before, or after, or watching - although Sue seems keen that I watch in spite of her reservations about my feelings. I particularly like the idea of you telling me together though.

She has also promised me I can take some more pics for posting...

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread