• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need a cuckolds thoughts on this

• Thread starterdecus
  • Start date

decus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2015
replied to an add from a cuckold wanting an on line master chatted on and off for about 3 weeks now he says he wants his wife posted and wants to be pushed to go out side what he thinks are his boundries. some times he wants me to post some times him to post says he gets turned on by posting and showing.
going along at his pace but now we can be chatting and he just logs out of chat an runs the the next day contacts and chats like nothing happened and does the same again logs out mid chat no warning just goes. i am not sure what he wants when i ask he says all is ok any one have any thoughts on this.

thanks in advance if you reply

To me it sounds like his wife walks into the room and he has to get out of chat before she see what he's doing. I don't think his wife has any idea what's going on.

Or more likely he's all alone and helping himself while chatting, stopping after he comes...

Cuck-Rick said:
To me it sounds like his wife walks into the room and he has to get out of chat before she see what he's doing. I don't think his wife has any idea what's going on.

This strikes me as the most obvious explanation.

thanks to all who replied do you think i should cut him loose and stop wasting time on him

decus said:
thanks to all who replied do you think i should cut him loose and stop wasting time on him

If your looking to make a connection with him or his wife, I doubt that will ever happen.

decus said:
Thanks to all who replied.

Hey, you're welcome.

decus said:
Do you think I should cut him loose, and stop wasting time on him?

I suggest asking him for an explanation of why he often terminates his "conversations" with you suddenly, then re-initiations them later without explanation.

If he isn't willing to provide an explanation, cut him loose.

If he does provide an explanation, make your decision based on your assessment of what he says.

I think u just drop him He is wasting ur time

I would agree with Jagg -- drop the guy.

:boxing::whip_it: I wonder if we will learn the truth, or whether we will have to wait until the end of the world when all secrets will be revealed to all and sundry?

Reactions: toolman2c