• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need advice for a dildo!

• Thread starterchicouple
  • Start date

chicouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2010
I am going to buy her a black dildo to start trying to warm her up to the idea of black bulls. Any advice on which is the best one? Anyone have experience with any? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a look at the ones made of cyberskin. Wife says they feel real and really enjoys hers. They do require an occasional treatment with corn starch to maintain, but using condoms on them seems to help that situation alot.

Be sure not to buy one that is too big.
It will just turn her off of big dicks.
Buy a medium sized one, or one that is considerably thicker and longer than your dick.
Lick her good, then lube the dildo before sticking it in. Or let her do all the playing at first.
Once she gets used to playing with it and can take the size with ease and pleasure, surprise her with one a tad big bigger.
Once she gets use to playing with the big ones, then she should be ready for the real thing.
Be sure to make attempts to fuck her with your inadequate dick after each session with the big dildos. That will make her want to try something bigger also.

My wife had a very thick hung boyfriend for 8 years. She sometimes complained about it being too big and wanted to go with a smaller dick.
She found a smaller dick, and now it don't feel like what she has been used to.

Thanks for the tips. Yeah I really like the idea of using a slightly bigger one on her before we have sex so she can really feel the size difference.

It will also let you see what it will fell like after she fucks a bigger dick, minus the load of cum in her.
I agree with getting the softer skinned ones that feel real. The hard rubber ones don't help with feeling good. Be sure it looks more realistic.
First one dark tan or biracial looking, second one, solid black.

In addition to getting the feeling of her having had a bigger man, you can use extra lube with the toy and simulate what another's load would feel like.

Don't miss giving the dildo a name too.
You can then use the name in your sex-play.
If it's a black dildo/guy you're wanting her to get in the mindset of - then maybe give it a more black-sounding name - like Jamal or Tyrone or something like that.
Mid-sex you can ask her how she likes Jamal/Tyrone fucking her and that sort of stuff.
Remember - it's mental and physical she needs to get in the mindset for.

MacNfries said:
Most women are shy to go into an adult XXX store by themselves ... why not take her when there aren't many people there ... morning hours.

Yeah, so many women are scared to go into these types of stores. Fear of others seeing them go in, fear of what the employees will think if they ask a question, whatever. I have a friend that owns two adult stores in Charlotte, NC. She's awesome! The store staff is very friendly and helpful, they answer every question and don't judge.

Perhaps you can go into a few of these stores before hand, get a "feel" for the place. Talk to the store staff, and tell them you want to bring your woman there but want her to be comfortable. :)

Thank you guys a bunch. There are a few shops close to home, when I get back I think I'll take her to one and let her do the choosing.

Mac & Jinxy are correct. we went to a local store where a woman working there was extremely helpful. really put my wife at ease.

Do not be suprised at how quickly she wants to move up in size. I agree that you should start with something bigger than you, but not too much bigger. But, if she is like my wife was, she will soon be taking 9 in.

Definately recommend something in cyber skin or something like it. My wife has a few toys and really only uses the soft stuff...and her butterfly kiss.

Yes, Bigger than you, But not too Big, Bought my wife a DR. Johnson was a waste of time and money!!

Users who are viewing this thread