Need advice meet black men eastern europe

• Thread starterCzechMate
  • Start date

CzechMate

Eastern European Lady
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2015
Eastern Europe
Hello , my name is Jana . I'd like to meet a nice black man to fulfill my desire for sex . Difficult to meet the blacks in my country . My husband supports my desire . We can travel to meet in Germany or Italy. Please message to advice. Sorry English not good.

Hello Jana,I am pleased you have joined us.

My advice if you wish to sample a Black male is that you and your Husband take a Holiday on a nice warm coastal venue with a Nudist Area you can use. If their is sun, sand, sea and naked women Black men will be there to ogle and try their luck. If your charms are on open display men will be trying to peek and if they are given a chance, sample.

Better still, if their is a Nightclub or Bar then you can wear a short thin dress with no panties or bra. Not only will the men notice but some may remember you from the Beach. As the night gets late and the drink flows you will get more popular, men lusting, men asking to dance.

If their is any ones you fancy just flash them what is on offer and I am sure you will have plenty of offers to sample your charms.

Even if your husband is with you as long as he is smiling and looking friendly the men will still try their luck. If they are local they will know the score.

Best of luck. Enjoy it.

cumbox said:
Hello Jana,I am pleased you have joined us.

My advice if you wish to sample a Black male is that you and your Husband take a Holiday on a nice warm coastal venue with a Nudist Area you can use. If their is sun, sand, sea and naked women Black men will be there to ogle and try their luck. If your charms are on open display men will be trying to peek and if they are given a chance, sample.

Better still, if their is a Nightclub or Bar then you can wear a short thin dress with no panties or bra. Not only will the men notice but some may remember you from the Beach. As the night gets late and the drink flows you will get more popular, men lusting, men asking to dance.

If their is any ones you fancy just flash them what is on offer and I am sure you will have plenty of offers to sample your charms.

Even if your husband is with you as long as he is smiling and looking friendly the men will still try their luck. If they are local they will know the score.

Best of luck. Enjoy it.

Do you know of sex clubs in Eastern Europe? There are very little black men in Slovakia.

Reactions: toolman2c
CzechMate said:
Do you know of sex clubs in Eastern Europe? There are very little black men in Slovakia.

Wrong choice of words...Somehow I don't think that you are seeking "a very little black man".
n".
I am afraid that I can not advise you about sex clubs in Eastern Europe since I live in West Yorkshire England and don't travel out of the UK often.

I was hoping that some of our Members could advise you or even offer their services.

It may help you if you put up a photo so we know what is on offer.

Reactions: toolman2c