Need Advice or Perspective or opinion even ur knowledge

• Thread starterMyManACEmywifeLP
  • Start date

MyManACEmywifeLP

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2018
Met my SexyWife Nov. 2015. Started seeing each other New years Eve dated til June 2 2016 became a couple .
In March 2016 she told me the size of a man's hand is how big their dick is, she measured me to be 6⅛ but I knew my size and I knew I was 5¾-5⅞" not quite 6".
but I noticed a year later I was between 5¼" - 5½"
from May 2017 to Nov 2017.
Then in February 2018 to December 2018 I was 5".
In the early 2019 I was right at 5" barely then I dropped to cm's. April til July measured between 11.7 cm to 12.4 cm
last part (6 months of 2019 I measured 11.4 to 12 cm.
In 2020 I have measured 11cm to 11.7 mostly 11.1 to 11.4
Last 3-4 months 10.8 to 11.3cm
I have become cool with being around 11 cm.

Now I explained to her how a Sensual Cuckold MFM Threesome would go.
New guy and I would start out giving her a sensual massage this would allow for her and the new guy to get comfortable with each other and relax sexy wife we would do this for a while as I'm prepping her up then he would start out eating SexyWife out. That would start the one on one action with sexy wife as I would kiss sexy wife to let her know I love her and that the new guy gets the first one on one with her for about 15 minutes, then I would come in making it a threesome and after a while the new guy steps aside and lets me and sexy wife have our 15 minutes after that he joins in making it a threesome then we give sexy wife a little breather and when she's ready the new guy gets his final 101 with sexy wife anywhere from 20 to 25 min's or up to 30 minutes. Then I would come in relieve him and we both would say goodbye and me and sexy wife would finish our time together.
She favored this type of threesome, now since we put a profile on the dating website which she picked adult xxx dating site our profile what was interesting that I found out was sexy wife's preferences she reallly wants & prefers a Caucasian male but no Asian or Black man.
Prefers circumcised for girls anywhere from average to kind of thick but not too thin and for size she said over 5 in to 7 in.
Wanted the color of his eyes to be blue Hazel or green taller than 5'9" and build a few extra pounds to athletic to average bill and for hair wanted medium to long length also she loves bikers so as a bonus a biker will get first opportunity.
She also doesn't want no runaway joe a one night stand once casual she said the threesome anywhere from twice to 5 times a year
So knowing this my questions are this?

1) I don't think she realizes that I'm under five inches but let's say she picks a guy and he happens to be thicker than me and for size let's say he was just about 7 inches which means that he would be at least 2½ to 2¾" bigger than me.
If he became a regular and let's say she had sex with him twice a week on a regular basis & after awhile he was able to get all 7" of him inside her. And she was able to adapt to his size and his thickness wouldn't that hurt me in the long run knowing that I'm smaller and with an Average girth.
Or Will that work out just fine or will she become kind of loose to me when we have of sex because after a while of having sex with him for 3 months straight would her p**** be more adapt to his size and make her feel much better with his bigger size being inside her than with my smaller size?

2) should I encourage her to be fair to the new guy letting him have equal time as me so for instance we both get to do a threesome with her anywhere from Twice to 3 times a month and then we both get to have intimacy twice a week with SexyWife.
And be straight down the middle of being fair to The New Guy so he doesn't get more time than I and I definitely don't get more time than him.
And Should I push for that if she feels comfortable with him especially if he pleases her?

MyManACEmywifeLP said:
Met my SexyWife Nov. 2015. Started seeing each other New years Eve dated til June 2 2016 became a couple. In March 2016 she told me the size of a man's hand is how big their dick is.
This sounds like an "urban myth." To my knowledge, the length of a man's erect cock cannot be determined by measuring the length of his hand.
MyManACEmywifeLP said:
She measured me to be 6⅛, but I knew my size and I knew I was 5¾-5⅞" not quite 6."
Since your woman wanted to know the length of your erect cock, why didn't she just measure the length of your erect cock? What was the problem — were you afraid to take down your pants and get it up for her? Is it possible the two of you had not fucked, such that she had not seen your erect cock?
MyManACEmywifeLP said:
But, I noticed a year later I was between 5¼" - 5½"
from May 2017 to Nov 2017.
Then in February 2018 to December 2018 I was 5".
In the early 2019 I was right at 5" barely then I dropped to cm's. April til July measured between 11.7 cm to 12.4 cm
last part (6 months of 2019 I measured 11.4 to 12 cm [4.6 in. to 4.7 in.]
In 2020 I have measured 11cm to 11.7 mostly 11.1 to 11.4 [4.4 in. to 4.5 in..]
Last 3-4 months 10.8 to 11.3cm [4.3 in. to 4.4 in.]
I have become cool with being around 11 cm [4.3 inches].
That's a remarkably fast rate of cock-length decrease. If your wife has not been fucking you, and/or you have not been masturbating (some combination of those two) about four times per week, you may be experiencing a consequence of "use it or lose it." That is, if you and/or your wife are using your cock for its intended purpose(s) only very infrequently, it seems possible that may be accounting for your rapidly-decreasing cock length.
MyManACEmywifeLP said:
.......... So, knowing this, my questions are: ....... etc .......
For perspective (not involving the details of cock length) that may answer your questions, see:

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

For additional perspective, see:

The Science of Cuckoldry
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

Note, however, there is no evidence the latter article represents "science," in the sense that it has apparently not ben published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal. Rather, it should be interpreted as an opinion piece by the author.

Last edited: