• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need Advice

• Thread startermywife/herlover
  • Start date

mywife/herlover

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2007
Hi everyone.

I will try to explain my situation the best I can.I have been divorced a few years now.My Wife did cuckold me and I love being cuckolded.I am also a sissy aswell.

Anyway I am friends with a Woman who I really like.Well actually I love her and she knows this.I did ask her out originally but she didnt want to.Anyway to cut a log story short she knows about me being a sissy(This is after I asked her out) and to be honest she is every sissys dream.She has dressed me up, and to an extent allows me to be submissive to her (nothing sexual)..We are more like girlfriends to eachother,we are really close and like I said she helps me explore my sissyside and allows me to worship her.She also tells me when I can and cannot mastubate.I just love the relationship with her.We are best friends and also have this mild Mistress/sissy relationship.

She has a boyfriend who I personally know.And this is where the problem lays because I think hes a jerk.It just winds me up because he is so dull and boring and I just dont know why she like him..(yes I know what some of you might say here)

I get jealous because I thing how has he managed to get her and be the one whos fucking her.I just dont respect him and it gets in the way of our friendship.If he was someone who I respected then I wouldnt get wound up about it.Of course its none of my business who she sees but this is getting in the way.I wish she was going out with someone who I respected.

I want to be happy for her,I want to be happy she is getting good sex and yes I want to be her sissycuckold (even though she is just my friend) I know she would be happy to please me and let me be her 'cuckold'.

So how can can I respect this man she is with now so I can enjoy being her sissycuckold..any ideas ?

want advice ...go back to Bulgaria

Mywife/herlover,

mywife/herlover said:
Hi everyone.

Hi.

mywife/herlover said:
I will try to explain my situation the best I can. My Wife did cuckold me and I love being cuckolded. I am a sissy as well. I have been divorced a few years now.

Since you attained nirvana in your former marriage, why did you and your wife divorce?

mywife/herlover said:
Anyway, I am friends with a Woman I really like. Actually, I love her and she knows this. I did ask her out originally but she didn't want to.

Have you considered the possibility that your woman-friend didn't want to go out with you originally because she didn't feel particularly attracted to you, and didn't think a relationship with you would have any potential for the future?

mywife/herlover said:
Anyway to cut a log story short she knows about me being a sissy(This is after I asked her out) and to be honest she is every sissy's dream. She has dressed me up, and to an extent allows me to be submissive to her (nothing sexual). We are more like girlfriends to eachother,we are really close and like I said she helps me explore my sissy side and allows me to worship her. She also tells me when I can and cannot masturbate. I just love my relationship with her. We are best friends and have a mild Mistress/sissy relationship.

Sounds ideal, from your point of view. From her point of view, you may be one or more steps ahead of the curve. Most women (IMO) tend to be attracted to men who seem confident, capable of reliably supporting them and their children, and appear to have good genes (so they will sire competent, capable and... they hope... physically attractive children). If the men they're considering are young, they have to make considered judgements about their potential for future "success." If the men they're considering are older and have attained a reasonable level of "success," that question is already answered. Since your woman friend is not married, her preference for her other man suggests (IMO) that in her mind, your rival meets one or more of the preceding criteria better than you. Ergo, she may be choosing him over you because... not being married to you... she is free to make the choice.

If your woman friend is successful in her profession or in business, is "dominant" (as your description of her suggests), and earns more than you do (so she would effectively be "the breadwinner" were you and she to marry), that could change or at least complicate the above picture. But, your post suggests it may not have been to your advantage to start your relationship with her by making it clear you are a "sissy" and want her to be the boss.

mywife/herlover said:
She has a boyfriend I know personally. And this is where the problem lies because I think he's a jerk. It just winds me up because he is so dull and boring and I just don't know why she likes him.

You have it backwards. From your woman friend's point of view, what you think of her "other man" is irrelevant. It's what she thinks of him that matters. To put it simply, it sounds like he turns her on sexually but you don't.

mywife/herlover said:
So how can can I respect this man she is with now so I can enjoy being her sissy cuckold..any ideas?

Probably you can't. There are some people one simply doesn't like, so it's best to avoid them. If you conclude your woman friend's attraction to her "other man" is evidence of her having seriously bad judgment, you may be best off to begin looking for another woman.

—Custer

why.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread