• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need bbc for fiance

• Thread starterBigdawg
  • Start date

Bigdawg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2007
Ok, strange request I guess, but I would like to find someone to seduce my fiance. If you are interested send me a private message and I'll give you all the details. I'll give you one pic for now to let you know what you will be getting.

Attachments

• Rachael 106.jpg
    Rachael 106.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1,294
You have just got engaged and already you are keen to see your finance seduced already - so you might as well become a 100% submissive cuckold and give permission for your wife have a live-in lover from day one of your marriage. You can become a creampie eater. I think you will love that .

Guess I forgot one pretty big detail. We are located in Ohio...that might help a few of you out in deciding whether or not you are the right guy for her.

And a couple more just to help the cause.

Attachments

• Rachael 102.jpg
    Rachael 102.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Rachael 079.jpg
    Rachael 079.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 402
too attractive

sorry man, nobody is going to reply because she is actually really really hot and not fat or trashy looking. good luck though, maybe you will find someone with good taste AND a big bulging dick.

Well I could ask her to start eating a bunch of crap so I could fatten her up, but that wouldn't work for me. I guess if she's too hot then I will just have to keep her for myself.

sent you a private message

sent you a private message

More pics

Not as many responses as I would have thought. Maybe a couple more pics will help. Let me know what you all think.

Attachments

• Rachael 110.jpg
    Rachael 110.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 477
  • Rachael 116.jpg
    Rachael 116.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 607
might want to take a new pic and have her hold a piece of paper with your screen name. i'm having a hard time myself believing this is really your woman. why would you want to share her? most of the guys who pimp their wives on here do it because they can't stomach fucking her anymore.

She's Beautiful* Too bad I live in Tennessee... :(

She looks like a pretty mermaid with that fishnet body suit. Her bum is so sexy. Bend her over with legs spread apart to give the Bulls a pre-view of her pubic hair and secret dark cavern.

Her long legs would easily go up on the bull's shoulders when she was getting a good shafting in her willing pussy.

Remember that the bulls are in big demand from horny white wives, so they want quite a few revealing photos before they will tap the computor keys.

she is gorgeous

post more for us to cum on

I can't remember when I've last seen such good use of fishnet.

billy-ray said:
I can't remember when I've last seen such good use of fishnet.

or indeed the internet

She is totally hot! Are you looking for a one time seduction or do you intend to turn her out to some big blacks on a steady basis. Love those pictures, you gotta show more.

Well I can assure you that there is no pubic hair to show, but I'll work on that pic. She has shown intrest in bbc, but is ******* that I'm looking for her. So it would be difficult to have her hold a sign to prove it is really her. If anyone has any ideas let me know so I can prove that she really is mine. I can't really explain why I like the idea of doing this, but really is anyone going to compain?

Attachments

• Rachael 028.jpg
    Rachael 028.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 332
  • Rachael 032.jpg
    Rachael 032.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 307
Hummm , very nice looking girl , even though in South-africa it is easy to get that kind of white ladies (i believe white south-african gilrs/women are among the most beautiful white females on earth) .

Your Chick is hot , and i love her breast and legs , pity i am only going to the USA next year !!!

J'aimerai bien baisé cette pute , Croyez moi ! Quelle jolie salope... sorry for my french.

Bigdawg said:
Well I can assure you that there is no pubic hair to show, but I'll work on that pic. She has shown intrest in bbc, but is ******* that I'm looking for her. So it would be difficult to have her hold a sign to prove it is really her. If anyone has any ideas let me know so I can prove that she really is mine. I can't really explain why I like the idea of doing this, but really is anyone going to compain?
ok i'll bite. where are you and her located? i would travel to whereever, she's worth it. pm me. i do have pics on the forum and a myspace page so hit me up. i'm in florida.

Well if its her that is some very nice pictures just show a picture of she being cream by u

Users who are viewing this thread