• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need Breeding advice

• Thread starterGGhunny12
  • Start date
G

GGhunny12

Hi my name is Tiffany and im 23 years old. I really wanna start breeding bc I think it seems to be very fun and ill admit im a sex freak. I love some good ole BBC and I wanna take it to the next level.

My husband is cool with it and doesnt care too much. What should I know or at least any advice anyone has is welome.

breeding advice

i have bred 2 wives, 1 planned, 1 by accident. its not a 'fun' thing unless u have 18-21 yrs of spare time.

Bred twice and happy!

I have two children Boy and girl the best thing in our lives ! I was bred buy black military men both times first time was 71/2 years ago and the last 2 years ago . And ready to try again now again so ladies it is one of the best things you can do for yourself and the world !

i have lots of time to spend, my husband is kinda well off so $ isnt a problem. I really wanna try this pregnancy risk screwing and have some kids. I love cum in any hole and I really would love to just get bred by a few guys.

Is pregnancy screwing any fun?

If you have black babies, will your husband stick around and support you financially and emotionally and lovingly while the babies are growing up?

Will he accept/love/be proud of them?
Does he want to sire children of his own?

What will you say to your friends and family about your children obviously not being your husband's?

Do you want the black children to know who their real father is?
Do you want the real father to visit his children while they are growing up?

Would your husband get jealous if the BBC wanted a long-term relationship with you for regular sex?

The act of pregnancy screwing can be very exciting, especially if it is a fuck fest with several experienced bulls riding you for several hours, without any limits on what they are allowed to do to you.

You need to be careful to select bulls who are free of STD's, with proof being by an up-to-date blood test.

I prefer wives to have a long-term romantic black lover, who can visit weekly so that a strong rapport builds up between husband and lover.

If you just have a couple of dates at your fertile time, then during the pregnancy there will be weeks when you wish the real father was still around.

Do you want just one black baby or several?
Do you want a bull to breed all the children or is different fathers okay?

Would you rather not know who the father is? - several lovers can all shoot their sperm into your vagina so that it all mixes up together.

If you have answers for these questions, then you are ready to be bred with confidence.

Some wives want BBC badly, and indeed become addicted to it, but chicken out on getting preggie with a black baby.

Black Bulls do not usually provide any money to help raise the children, it is the responsibility of your husband to provide all the finance. The logic behind this is that a lover is providing a "top-up" to the marriage, because the husband is not able to provide enough sexual fufilment to his wife.

A cuckold husband appreciates the helping hand the Bull provides to make the marriage more satisying.

Sex is a wonderful thing for humans to enjoy. Too many people are limited to vanilla sex because they are too scared to "let their hair down" and satisfy the cravings they hide from the world.

Tiffany, the final decision is yours alone to decide. Maybe, you should try a few fuck-fests to see what it is like, before you pick a bull you want to breed with. This will give you a chance to "back out" if your husband can't handle the reality of you sleeping with your new lovers.

Many Black Bulls are in demand, so your favourite bull will be riding other females to cater for their needs. The Bulls won't have time to help you raise the children, so you need a strong marriage with a husband who is there with you forever.

Tiffany, once you are being fucked by other men, you will discover emotions inside you that you may never have experienced in your life. The fidelity of the marriage vows no longer counts, because they have been cast aside. Once you have a baby growing inside your body, you can't change your mind - so think carefully about whether you want to be bred.

Good luck, and may the decision you make, be one that will make you truly happy and sexually contented, and your marriage stronger.

Tiffany, you are at a good age to flirt with men other than your husband. Your confidence will continue to grow, and your sex drive with peak around 35. Your husband's peak sex drive was at 18, and will fall slowly all his life.

This is a miss-match, and sometimes wives feel powerful cravings to "upgrade to genetically more dominant bulls to breed new children".

They still love their husband and want to stay married, but the primal urge of nature starts to make a wife feel bored with their lovemaking, and she feels drawn to try a new cock to add more spark and adventure. And if she tries a big black cock, the EXTRA friction in her love tunnel can add new delights to her persona. Effectively, she now has two husbands, and hopefully both men can become friends who synergistically work together to make the wife sexually happy.

10-25% of the babies born in the world, are sired by a lover the wife has secretly taken. DNA tests have recently confirmed these figures. It is the primal urge of nature overwhelming the wife with the offer of new breeding seed.

It is best when a wife has her husband's permission to take a lover rather than adultery. It is extra nice when a husband agrees to raise the children of another man - by doing so, he proves the true depth of his love for his wife.

Josetta.
that is one of the most beautiful and thought full ways i have seen it put on making that importiant and yet exciting life changing dicision

thats very insightful, thank you. I should be fertile in a few days, lets see if i can get something planned!

Tiffany, please post regularly on your progress, especially if you get preggy. Tell us more about your hubby. Is he really happy for you to get bred?

Perhaps you can take us all through the whole pregnancy and birth over the nine months, and how your hubby handles it all.

Remember, you will be a "loaded ship" when preggie, so you could have several lovers during the pregnancy if you liked.

Josetta, your Post #5 has poured more wonderful advice and thought into this alluring subject than I've seen in any other forum. Wouldn't it be wonderful if more of our husbands could exhibit the love and affection...and understanding commitment ....to allow their wives to fulfill the inner needs many of us feel.

While I've encountered manywhite mothers with biracial children, invariably, they are either married to black guys or are single moms. None of them showed any evidence of being married to a white husband. If there are any examples out there of the variety you're advocating, I haven't seen them.....which is unfortunate.

But maybe in time, all that will change. Just remember...it wasn't that many years ago where IR dating was rarely seen....

"It is best when a wife has her husband's permission to take a lover rather than adultery. It is extra nice when a husband agrees to raise the children of another man - by doing so, he proves the true depth of his love for his wife."

are you kidding me , i can understand very well having love for ones wife and wanting her to experience sexual pleasure of a different kind from different men......but to raise another mans seed.....thats taking the piss now......and totally out of order, and if a man agreed to actually let his wife impregnated by another man knowingly......well i think its taking it to an extreme thats never going to work out for any of the partys involved.

Every day around the world, men do indeed make these 'so called wimpy decisions' to allow a lover to breed his wife.

Many stepfathers raise the children of other men, so do cuckolds.

Is the cuckold a wimp, or is the wimp actually the man who fucks and disappears when his baby needs it's father most?

Cuckolds hold onto their marriage, because their love for their wife is so genuine and strong.

Well stated again, Josetta...

Jo

The way to lay it down bro. I appreciate you letting the girls on here know life is not a joke or a game. Sex is good and fun but there are things you have to deal with after the fun is over. Well put...best I've seen on here... you go boy and GGhunney if you need the dick...I'm ready.

well I have decided to breed, i have made arrangements for thursday so we will see how it goes. its not a conventional breeding, its more of a group breeding thing, so yea we wanna have fun with it too. wish me luck!

any updates? Are you pregnant yet?

Pinkus said:
any updates? Are you pregnant yet?

So sorry I havent kept ya updated been so busy in life hehe. Good news I am pregnant!! yay for me.

Unfortunatly i dont know who the fater is (was 6 guys present) I took it all in and wow did they fill me. that was so fun!

yeah right.

Divorced-single-married-between Marriages.
Multiple Marriages-cheating In Marriages-
-swinging Marriages-

There Are Plenty Of Pregnancies That Happened In All Those Above.
Its The Husband A Wife That Make A Family.

Lets see here,six days after the gangbang you know you are pregnant. Yea right.

Users who are viewing this thread