• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need descreet black cock in dallas

• Thread startercoxthickens
  • Start date

coxthickens

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2005
married mature lady seeking descreet black mature in dallas. would like monitors to see how wet or willing it makes me.

Attachments

• IMAG0082.JPG
    IMAG0082.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • IMAG0015.JPG
    IMAG0015.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,222
some more pics of me, please monitor my pics and i will know you are for real

here is the pic

Attachments

• IMAG0087.JPG
    IMAG0087.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 584
Wow, wish i still lived down there. Youa re definitely hot and I would love to get a piece of that!

I just love a sexy classy white woman who crave chocolate ! sensually delicious pics!!!

Sensual discreet BBC in DFW

I just love a sexy classy white woman who crave chocolate ! sensually delicious pics!!!

I am blkm in Plano i would love to enjoy you

I'm in the North Dallas area and would love to see more.

hey ,

wish was there.. love older sluts man

im a black bull in the noth dallas area. email me at derrickjones_5@hotmail if you interested

Discreet, mature and sensually sexual monitoring you!

coxthickens said:
married mature lady seeking descreet black mature in dallas. would like monitors to see how wet or willing it makes me.

If you want to know if I am for real, send me a PM and I will respond with a personal note to help your imagination begin to anticipate what awaits you!

why are you wearing panties?

No good white woman ever wears panties for a black male. Please get them off, so the black males know you are really serious about being the white woman they want you to be.

allow me to be of service

Hello! I am in the north dallas area and you love to assist in your needs. Hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread