Need Help Getting Shy Indian Wife to Take Final Step

• Thread starterIndiancuck101
  • Start date

Indiancuck101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2009
Hi,
I am in the Chicago area. My wife is a beautiful 37 year old Indian woman who has only been with one man that is me. She gets very hot over the idea but refuses to aknowledge that it is something she would do. I need to get her to try a big black bull to enjoy the pleasures of life. Please advise what step by step approaches I can take to convince her and get her to do the lifestyle. Sometimes we seem so close but then she gets spooked if I mention it openly. Last night I mentioned while making love that we should try and she got very very horny. Need help desparately. Please help. Also heard that sometimes cuck situations can go crazy with the bull causing problems later on. Please advise this novice.

indiancuck101 said:
Please advise what step by step approaches I can take to convince [my wife] and get her to do "the lifestyle."

You might try proceeding along these lines:

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

At a time you deem suitable, you might also suggest to your wife she read this article:

The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

then talk with her about it.

Beyond this, many have asked your question so if you spend some time reading around on this forum you'll find a number of suggested approaches.

Best Approach

Realize that you may have an addiction to something that your wife may not ever have an appreciation for. Realize that proceeding with this may cause you and your wife such stress that you end up divorced. Realize that people prey upon others with weaknesses and despite what they tell you (they don't have any disease, they'll treat her respectfully, the check's in the mail, etc.) that there is a good chance that they are lying and your contact with them may result in a life long affliction that could be avoided very easily.

It's called fantasy. Imagine your wife in these situations without actually being in them. No disease, no lies, no injures, just fun.

You have much more to lose by participating in this type of activity than you have to gain by it.

Most importnat thing...it has to be about her, about your wife. As long as she thinks of it as something for you she may be reluctant, plus fear of actually doing it and your reaction. Have helped other husbands...if you want contact me at athletbusowner....ID on YH messenger

My wife has no want or need for sex, until she gets naked in front her bull.
Then it is on. That's when she feels the need for sex.
Other than that, she never thinks about sex, at all.
On the way to meet him, she still don't think about it.
But once the clothes come off, she can be a wildcat. She got to have it.

MAssage

I suggest you start very slowly to test her willingness.....one good and safe way would be to see how she reacts when or if you take her to a male masseur for a massage

indiancuck101 said:
Hi,
I am in the Chicago area. My wife is a beautiful 37 year old Indian woman who has only been with one man that is me. She gets very hot over the idea but refuses to aknowledge that it is something she would do. I need to get her to try a big black bull to enjoy the pleasures of life. Please advise what step by step approaches I can take to convince her and get her to do the lifestyle. Sometimes we seem so close but then she gets spooked if I mention it openly. Last night I mentioned while making love that we should try and she got very very horny. Need help desparately. Please help. Also heard that sometimes cuck situations can go crazy with the bull causing problems later on. Please advise this novice.

Ask her to do chat with a few guys with a nice big cock.. Try me.. Chk my album for her..

Are you gentlemen saying that it is not a good idea?