• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need help with a story

• Thread startertrb13053
  • Start date

trb13053

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2012
Looking for someone to write stories about my wife. I have always thought about her doing something with other men, but I want to see if someone can write stories for me. I can send you her pictures and answer all your questions. Please email me if you can help me out at kinkyytina@gmail.com.

i may try...adsd19 my yahoo id

trb13053 said:
Looking for someone to write stories about my wife. I have always thought about her doing something with other men, but I want to see if someone can write stories for me. I can send you her pictures and answer all your questions. Please email me if you can help me out at kinkyytina@gmail.com.

Hi chk my email to u and reply there..

nerdycuckbrian said:
I was looking for people to write stories about my wife too. That's what my first thread was about but it ended up with me posting details of what my wife was doing instead.
I was thinking of starting a group of wife story swapping. You know: Someone posts about their wife and then others write what they'd do or other personalized stories. People could either post pics of their wives (clothed or nude) or offer to email volunteers photos for private stories.
Would anyone want to join this group/be willing to participate if I make it?

i am interested in this :D

Do you still want someone to write something? I quite fancy having a go.

Users who are viewing this thread