• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need help

• Thread starterlkn4blknwa
  • Start date

lkn4blknwa

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2006
lately after sharing my wife with other men, she is not interested in having intercourse with me anymore. is this normal?

Attachments

• 0927080922[1].jpg
    0927080922[1].jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 467
  • behind.jpg
    behind.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 442
Last edited by a moderator:
if you did not have rules in place and just gave her to other men than you gave up your right to her she now is just about herself you don't meen anything to her
as a husband just a provider someone to use

what can i do then? even when we have sex it is not like it used to be.

My question is, what was she looking for in "adding" the dimension of another lover to your relationship. Clearly there was something you were both looking for. But without having discussed it with her before hand to discuss the parameters. I could not even begin to guess.
When you say it is different, how do you mean?

we did not really get a chance to discuss it. it just happened while on a vacation. what i mean by diferent is both emotional and physical. she just does not seem into it when we are having sex. the only way i have gotten her off is orally lately. physically she most definitely does not feel the same inside. she seems bigger if that makes any scense.

Wellll......

lkn4blknwa said:
what can i do then? even when we have sex it is not like it used to be.

another white boy bites the dust!! LOL That was THEN, THIS is now.......the cat is out of the bag, your inadequacy has been *******, what she THOUGHT was true about sex all these years of inadequate ministrations from you has been proven a LIE!!!

What do you expect?!?! You white guys THINK this is all about YOU!!!! It has NOTHING to do with you once we experience IR sex!!! You had better be happy she keeps you around, and if you push this she will leave you in a heartbeat for just about ANY Black Lover she has at the time.

Your wife NOW knows that sex can be MUCH better than you were ever capable of giving her....she wants to enjoy that and experience it over and over again. Sex can now be as good as her fantasies and BETTER!! It will NEVER be the same between you two again......EVER!! Even if you somehow force her to give up the outside stimulus, she will just hate you for that.

My advice, encourage her, make her feel GOOD about doing this, and show TOTAL acceptance for what she is doing and now wants regularly and BE HAPPY with what you get..............or start packing.

JMNBABE

Users who are viewing this thread