Need some advice(my GF wants to try black)

• Thread starterCoupleNC
  • Start date

CoupleNC

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2010
My 19 year old girlfriend has brought up the idea of trying black. I am considering going along with it but don't know where to start. We grew up in a small town dating and are now in Fayettevelle NC. Really just looking for advice. She is very small, 5', 92 lbs. Would it be smart do do it with someone we know or is that a bad idea?

I think it's a great idea, perhaps you should try someone from outside of your area.

of course this is advice is coming from an older brotha on the west coast that loves the taste of petite young thangs!

I'd suggest you take time to find the right guy. The first time has to be perfect or there won't be a second. Spend time finding a guy that is compatible with you both. As if you were going to do this long term. Cause one bad apple will spoil this 'fantasy' forever.

Reactions: toolman2c
Good points MasterBone. The guy we know that has shown interest is 36, feel we can trust him. We want to keep this discrete so trust is an important aspect to this.

It's fun and exciting to be used by Black Men!

If a baby can get out then a Big Black Dick can get in!

But bring some lube just in case! :)

MasterBone said:
I'd suggest you take time to find the right guy. The first time has to be perfect or there won't be a second. Spend time finding a guy that is compatible with you both. As if you were going to do this long term. Cause one bad apple will spoil this 'fantasy' forever.

Indeed, this almost happened to me, first guy we met became a tad too over bearing, we were real hesitate to try again, but luckily six months later we found a guy who we were so much more compatible with, we actually ended up seeing him on and off for over a year until he moved away. Be picky, ask questions, make sure they are for real and take your time, someone real will wait and be patient. BTW, PM'ed you as well.

CoupleNC said:
Good points MasterBone. The guy we know that has shown interest is 36, feel we can trust him. We want to keep this discrete so trust is an important aspect to this.

Definitely start with this guy you trust, and continue with him for at least a year to enable you both to become very comfortable in the lifestyle.

After a year, she will feel confident to approach men who interest her, and if they respond, she can build up a harem of willing Bulls at her leisure.

Good luck, I am thrilled that you have shared your desires with Dark Cavern.

We have decided to enter into an arraingement with this guy. He is 37, got divorced last year. I work evenning shifts, 3-1130 and they are going to be getting together then. I feel a little awkward about it but really only one way to find out I guess.

CoupleNC said:
We have decided to enter into an arraingement with this guy. He is 37, got divorced last year. I work evenning shifts, 3-1130 and they are going to be getting together then. I feel a little awkward about it but really only one way to find out I guess.

This could easily become a win-win-win. Truly hope this arrangement brings your wife much sexual happiness and that she appreciates your loving support

• Love
Reactions: toolman
couplenc, will you take pics.. did u find him off off a social site like aff. good luck.

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
He is a freind of both of our families. So far its been going pretty well.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
That sounds like a great start!