• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need some advice

• Thread starterlight2013
  • Start date

light2013

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

Let me get straight to the point, english isn't my native language so don't hold that against me please.
Im looking for opinions/advice/coaching on my situation, ive been married for 5 years now and have this fantasy where i want to see my wife with a bbc, or just her fucking a bbc without me even being present.
She is aware of my fantasy and for as long as we have been married she has been giving me dual opinions such as being disgusted by the idea and sometimes being very open about it, wanting to give it a shot.

Now, since june 2013 my wife has been abroad for a work assignment and will be there till march/april 2014
With me and her being completely deprived of sex, the fantasies are abundant again and i came to the point where i have been chatting for a few months with this guy who's in the same country as she is right now.
The guy is very interested and wanting to give it a shot at seducing her but since it's impossible for me to tell her that i met a guy that wants to fuck her i had to come up with another idea.
Cause of work she is quite involved with customer service and i was thinking about letting him go over to her work as just an ordinary customer and see if he can seduce her.
This is where i need the advice of you guys, is it a good plan or just me being desperate?
Obviously there is some desperation involved cause we are both turning 30 this year and since time is ticking away i want to see this happen before we get too old.
Just some info that might be insightful about her.

- she is a lady during the day but really wild and extrovert in bed
- she has been with about 15 guys before me and was very sexually active
- she cheated on former boyfriends, but never on me
- she is convinced that i have cheated on her
- she usually mentions that she is a scorpio (sign) and will get her revenge somehow(in any situation)
- she said she will never cheat on me
- she isn't specifically into black guys, unless they wear a suit or a basketball uniform

Share your thoughts on this and help me out!

thanks

Um, your English is pretty much perfect. I am currently doing this with my wife. She is home while I am away and she has a bf. It could work for you. Works for us.

Whatever you do, you need to do it on the "up-and-up" ... no deceiving or tricking her. You seem to be able to have conversation about this, so that's a good start. Wanting her to be with a black man, however, is a 2-step challenge, actually. You're wanting her to have sex with another man AND you're wanting her to have sex with a man of a difference race/color. I would think accomplishing the 1st step would be your first goal. A couple things though; (1) if she does have sex with other men you'll probably never know so I'm not sure how you plan to derive your pleasure from having her do that. And (2), the fact that she's in another country for such a long time tends to tell me she's probably already sampled the native stock a time or two or three. When it comes to married women having sex with other men, however, they don't tend to want to share that information with anyone, particularly a spouse.
If I was you, I'd go the 3-some route ... MMF specifically, by adding another man ... that happens to be a lot of female's favorite, I know my wife enjoys a nice MMF every now and then. Then, once you've been successful at making that happen, include a black male instead ... after a while, she'll be comfortable with seeing men without you being present. Mac :drool: