• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some answers

• Thread starterne14playin
  • Start date

ne14playin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2008
My hubby and I want to try cuckolding. It is actually his fantasy to see me with another man - to be sexual satisfied. I would love it -- but I am also scared to start. I need some help getting over my fears.
1 - std's - I would use condoms - but they break. There is always the fear of catching something.
2 - enjoying it way too much!!

My husband and I will be married for 10 yrs this year - and I don't want it to ruin my marriage - even though this is his fantasy - Don't get me wrong - I am very interested also, but again -I am reserved because of my fears. We both want to do this - Can someone help me over my fears? How did you get started? Does anyone else have these fears? How did you overcome them?

I have told my husband my fears - and when I tell him that I may want some while he is at work - he is ok with that - as long as he knows about it.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks!!

ne14playin said:
1 - std's - I would use condoms - but they break. There is always the fear of catching something.

A condom is your only defense unless you all get tested beforehand and don't sleep around until you get the results.

2 - enjoying it way too much!!

Hard to stop that.

1) Condoms are breaking? Perhaps you are using a low quality brand, or the person putting them on is not doing that properly. Anyway, if you are concerned about STDs (which you should be) - there is nothing requiring you to jump into bed with a complete stranger that you've just met (unless it's a part of your fantasy). Get to know your potential lover. Let him do a check-up. Go to bed with him when you're sure he's clean.

2) Why would it be bad to enhoy it? Your "enjoying it too much" is probably a part of your husband's fantasy anyway... Ask him if you don't believe me.

Doing it with a friend you know can eliminate the STD risk but it can affect the marriage or friendship.

Nothing wrong with enjoying it too much because that's the whole point. The first time I shared a gf with my friend she came as soon as he put it in her and seeing that was the hottest thing I ever saw.

Been sharing women with him ever since - on my third one now.

welcome

I think the most important thing is that you and your husband are communicating and sharing each other's fantasies, AND being realistic about it. I agree with what the others have said so far, definitely plan ahead of time and talk with your potential partner before you get into bed with him. Planning ahead and educating yourself will be the best way to avoid both STDs and emotional trauma. Talk a LOT with your husband beforehand, get an idea of what you both expect. Ask him how he'll feel if you make different noises or act in a way you don't with him when you're with your new lover. I'm still learning a lot myself - one thing I'm learning is there are a lot of different shades of cuckolding, but it seems like they all have the common thread of the man fantasizing about seeing his wife pleasured by another. In my personal experience, seeing my wife having sex with another man and totally enjoying herself with little thought of me was both a huge turn-on and scary moment. Kind of like riding a rollercoaster for the first time. What worked for us, and might be good to keep in mind for you, is for you both to reaffirm your love and committment to each other afterwards - as soon as you're finished, as soon as the other guy leaves, the next morning, the days after...you get the idea. You may both be surprised at how you feel when you actually go through with this...or it may turn out to be just how you evisioned it. You won't know exactly until it happens, and that's part of the fun...and that's the main point for both of you to keep in mind, you are both doing this for fun, as a little added excitement that most other couples would not dream of even talking about together. Assuming your relationship is strong and the lines of communication are there, any wierd feelings or scary moments that occur will be easily dealt with. Good luck, and definitely keep us posted! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Playing

Welcome. #1. You can fuck a friend that is clean and you know it. This is also very hot as you are giving pleasure to someone you both like. You both can set this up or if you are bashful hubby can do it. Get together relax have a few pops and let nature take its course. All will be very much rewarded by the joy you and your pussy give to the men and Yourself. #2 You WILL like it more than fucking your hubby ,AS you should. But surely you can enjoy some great sex with a friend and STILL LOVE YOUR HUBBY. After all he is your soulmate and your best friend in the whole world. This is why you SHOULD give him his fantasy. Its a win win situation and there is NOTHING hotter and more enjoyable than a HOT WIFE!!!!!!! You have the opportunity to make a lot of people very happy, plus enjoying doing it. Its pie time nice lady how get those panties off and spread your beautiful legs , he will do the rest i assure you. You got me hot!!!!! Good Luck and Enjoy yourself. :p:p:p:D okdeacon

Hm

I think you are very wise to be talking about these things with your husband. No two couples are the same but there are common issues.
I suggest the two of you work out a set of rules, and understand you must live by them on both sides. Decide how much you are going to tell him and how much he really wants to know. Smart women always let their man think that a lover is great but never greater then he is. Big issue is how to not get too involved with a sex partner. You do that by only doing the same person a few times, and keeping it to just sex, not giving into your telling him your troubles, etc.
Keep talking and work it through.
Good luck

I think you are getting a lot of good common sense advice here.

One thought is to start much more slowly, with flirting maybe exhibitionism then move to BJ and HJ's.

At this rate you would virtually eliminate the risk of STD's and deal with emotional concerns at an easy rate. This is a long term lifestyle, you don't need to jump into heavy scenes right away. For me sometimes the chase is as hot as the kill lol.

Just a thought

On comdoms, and a possible strategy...

Hi ne14playin,

Since you and your husband agree you want to do this, you're over the largest hump by far.

Re. your fear of condoms breaking: I would suggest having your husband go to a pharmacy, buy a box of "reputable brand" condoms, then test them by having him use one whenever you fuck him. You may find it works best if you role them down his cock while talking to him in a sensuous voice and fondling his cock, thus conveying the impression that you (not him) are the owner of his cock. This would also enable you to become comfortable with getting men who may not be enthusiastic about condoms to use them. ("It's time for one of these now, darlin'... c'mon, sugarlump... c'mon...") Pretty soon you'll become comfortable with them and realize they work as advertised.

If your primary interest in condoms is using them to avoid STDs (and that, of course, is a very well-justified reason), and you're already on some other form of birth control to avoid pregnancy (for the time being, anyway), then that's all the more reason to practice and become comfortable using condoms with your husband.

Your feelings of fear over "getting started" suggest you may not be outgoing by nature; that is, you may be fearful of approaching men you don't know very well (or at all) with sex in mind, and fearful of getting rejected — which, of course, nobody likes or wants. If so, that's OK. Lots of people are like that. If this is the case, you will probably be best off to adopt a strategy for selecting potential lovers that will minimize the possibility of rejection and embarassment.

An obvious approach would be to use an Internet venue such as "Adult Friend Finder" (AFF), or perhaps this forum. This would enable you to place an ad among people you know are "looking," by definition.

When responses start coming in from candidates, you can read and consider all of them over some period of time before deciding which seem of greatest interest. Presumably these would include men who, among their other qualities, are actually within reasonable distance of where you live.

After some correspondence, you could move to the next step which would be exchanging photos (fully clothed at first, if you prefer) with one or more who pass the "correspondence test." This may enable you to narrow your candidates down somewhat further. You could then set up a telephone conversation with the one you feel you're most attracted to. This is VERY important. If you do not have good feelings about your telephone conversation with him, move on and set one up with another "seemingly good" candidate.

Finally, you can make arrangements to meet your candidate who survives, so to speak, your telephone interview at a neutral location — say, a cafe for a cup of coffee or lunch. If you prefer protection, your husband could be present as a "stranger" elsewhere in the cafe or nearby. This would be preferable, I would say, to meeting him alone, especially if you feel somewhat fearful or uncertain. Alternatively, both you and your husband could meet the candidate, since both of you are in agreement about wanting to do this.

If your candidate seems, in person, like someone you want to "go with," then set up a meeting — say, at your home — and you'll be on your way. I would suggest not being alone with your candidate (whom you can now begin thinking of as your new lover) in your home during your initial meeting(s). Rather, I would suggest your husband be present "somewhere" in your home, other than your marital bedroom, during your initial tryst(s). This, I would say, is actually very important since not all men who seem sexually attractive are nice guys. Unfortunately, there are psychopaths and sociopaths out there who can and do seem normal.

Re. your second fear ("finding you enjoy it way too much"): yes! That is the reason for cuckolding your husband! I hope you will remember the words of an anonymous woman, paraphrased from a forum elsewhere: "Successfully making your husband a cuckold is among the most satisfying rewards available to you as a married woman."

I hope this works out well for both of you.

Best wishes—
Custer

Wife fucking with other men.

It won't harm your marriage, for your husband to share you with other men, IF the marriage is solid otherwise. But if you are looking to this as a way to cure a troubled marriage, then you'll just make it worse.

If the husband truly understands that the wife is only looking for recreational sex, and not a different partner, then there is no reason for him to be threatened. It is a common fantasy of a great many husbands to watch other men fuck their wives. Some have done it and report it is the best thing that ever happened to their marriage. But some have had the opposite experience.

Talk it through with your husband, and if he is still on board, go for it. Have him invite one of his friends over and give the other guy the go-ahead. One of the best ways is to undress iin front of him. Once he's seen you naked, and your husband is sitting right there smiling, he will get the message.

well

you have to both want it, yes you will love it, but so will he, both of you have to respect what you want out of it and above all ENJOY