• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some help.

• Thread startercarjohnny
  • Start date

carjohnny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2008
So I have been dating my current gf for five years. She is a petite white cute girl. I recently told her about how I fantasize a great deal about her fucking black men. She at first seemed a little uncomfortable talking about it at all. Well the other day I got her to admit that she has a thing for black men and that she really likes the attention she gets from them when she goes to the bus stop in the morning and whatnot. Then just last night I got her to moan about how she wanted a big black cock to fuck her while I was fucking her. Just hearing her say it made me want to explode. She told me today that she is considering maybe going on a few dates or something. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to possibly help her along or try to make this happen. The hottest thing ever would be to know she was out for the night getting fucked by a big black cock. Well thanks for any help.

Also if you are a black male and would like to see her pics and tell us what you think maybe to help her realize how attractive she is I can post them on here.

Users who are viewing this thread