• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some Hotwife tips over here... Hotwife Macy

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
I work at a restaraunt and met a guy who comes there frequently. I noticed he flirts with me alot..and I think he's a nice guy. Basically.. I wouldn't mind him and my husband doing a threesome on me. My question is this.. I am so used to meeting guys from online places that I don't know how to go about initiating him to come over to do a 3some.

Ladies..and guys... I wouldn't mind your feedback. My husband and I have been in the lifestyle awhile, but I've never ran into this situation before.

If you can give me some ideas how to initiate this process, I'd love to do it. It's just we are leaving Florida in a little over a week. So.. I need some tips by like.. tomorrow..lol. I know I can flirt with this guy.., but.. how blunt should I be , etc.

Thanks beforehand for all your help!

hotwife- Macy

as blunt as you like. no guy says no to sex

hmmm

This one is easy, if he flirts already, then no prob, just say your hot, why don't you come over and you and my husband can wear me out, unless your still a little boy and can't handle big boy fun, smile real big, he will be there

Ok... here is the update

Macy just went to work. She said that she is going to initiate the approach. She just didn't want this guy to freak out or something. She is supposed to ask him back tonight to the house to meet me, and we are going to take it from there.

It should be pretty fun...so, we'll see what happens..:)
I'm eagerly waiting with anticipation here..ll

Brad--Macy's husband

I am sure it will work out fine - and if he gets put off..you are leaving anyway, right? so no big deal.

As has been said, a straight offer should see him in your bedroom within the hour or hes gay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys love sex. He will not be offended unless he is a religious nut. If he has been flirting, that is probably not the case. Worst case senario is a polite decline. Best case senario is a request to bring a friend.... lol.

Honesty

Just ask, he'll give you an answer, most likely a positive one.:cool:

A belated suggestion....

Hi Macy,

Regarding your post of 13 May 2007:

macylay said:
I work at a restaurant; a guy who comes there frequently flirts with me a lot and I think he's a nice guy. .... My question is, I am so used to meeting guys online that I don't know how to go about taking the initiative to ask him to come over. Ladies... and guys... I wouldn't mind your feedback.

Your post of today suggests you've solved this problem. If I had responded back then (I didn't, obviously), my suggestion would have been:

(i) After you've brought him his order and while he's eating his lunch (or whatever), somewhere out of his view write him a note saying, "Call me at [your cell or other phone no.] at [time, PM or AM]. —Macy."

(ii) When you give him the check, also give him your note (written on a separate piece of paper, not the back side of the check).

(iii) Wait briefly while he reads your note then looks up at you; notice whether he indicates "OK," perhaps by nodding.

(iv) Answer your phone when he calls — presumably by then you're off work, in a suitably private location — and tell him what you want to tell him.

I suggest this strategy because I suspect it would not be viewed favorably by your manager if someone were to overhear you, and it became known that you were (in effect) soliciting for sex on the job. This simple method, I suspect, would be quiet, discrete and effective.

Perhaps by now your relationship with your original "man of interest" has long-since come to an end. Regardless, this strategy could be used, of course, with other customers with whom you feel some chemistry.

Regarding your post of today:

macylay said:
I posted this about 1-1/2 years ago and have noticed it's worked out fine for me! Thanks guys! Fucks and lixx! —Macy

Excellent! It's good to hear things have been going well for you.

Best wishes—

Custer