• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some ideas

• Thread starterHorny Rose
  • Start date

Horny Rose

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2006
I have never had a bc before but their is this really nice black guy working at the construction site next door. I think he wants to talk to me but its really a taboo in this area. I want to fuck this guy in the worst way. Does anyboady have any thoughts on letting him know i want to sex him??: :feedback:

Do u have any pics? This can help me with your approach.

If it were me, I'd walk up to him........smile..........flirt & give him my card. Then as I was walking away, I'd tell him to give me a call if he wanted some hot kinky sex. :)

(I actually have used this approach before-it's my favorite!) :flash:

whynot just trade numbers with him,if hes up to speed things will happen

hi Rose

I know what you mean and understand. I live in the South where this is still Taboo, plus married and a shy house wife to boot. Ihave a gorgeously built black male who services all the plumbing in the area and recently after servicing a neighbors air conditioning pipes, allowed him to see me in most revealing outfit, no panties or bra. He noticed me more than I thought because last week while working in a heat wave he knocked on my door. I was surprised, although he knocked at the right time, right day. He asked if, he could possibililt use the facilities. Since I have seen him dozens of time I agreed, and offered him a cool glass of ice tea! While he was in the wash room, I quickly took my bra off, fluffed my hair and applied a little perfume.
Well, he accepted and something told him I was very excited, of course crossing my legs a cou:love: ple times helped. Well I will have to write you later to explain what happened....but it was the most fulfilled I have ever been!:drool:

Livingoutloud, I live in the south, too. There are a lot of black men just waiting for a sign or look to let them know you want black dick.

I live in the South

livingoutloud said:
I know what you mean and understand. I live in the South where this is still Taboo, plus married and a shy house wife to boot. Ihave a gorgeously built black male who services all the plumbing in the area and recently after servicing a neighbors air conditioning pipes, allowed him to see me in most revealing outfit, no panties or bra. He noticed me more than I thought because last week while working in a heat wave he knocked on my door. I was surprised, although he knocked at the right time, right day. He asked if, he could possibililt use the facilities. Since I have seen him dozens of time I agreed, and offered him a cool glass of ice tea! While he was in the wash room, I quickly took my bra off, fluffed my hair and applied a little perfume.
Well, he accepted and something told him I was very excited, of course crossing my legs a cou:love: ple times helped. Well I will have to write you later to explain what happened....but it was the most fulfilled I have ever been!:drool:

Where are you and deacum located in the south, maybe we should chat and hook up for some real time fun. Hit me back at dvacendak@yahoo.com

deacum said:
Livingoutloud, I live in the south, too. There are a lot of black men just waiting for a sign or look to let them know you want black dick.

i live Up North, after the furnace... a real Black Bull is what i need to keep me Warm under the blanket... it is irrelevent that hubby is at work or in the house, even NEXT to me in the KING size bed.... more than enough space for 3 even 4 .

This sounds like bullshit to me. If you were revealing yourself from the beginning, when did you go put your bra back on in order to take it off? I think a dude wrote this. Sorry.

Rose,

If you come back to check this.... :drool:

If he is in constuction, walk up to him and ask him if he does side jobs. You have some work you need on your house and you are looking for a good deal for cash.

That is your openning. You can invite him over, people will think its to get an estimate and you can bang the fuck out of him as long as you want to!

Worked for us! :)

V

Good Approach

I like that approach. It is discrete, but definitely opens the door for him to accept or not. From there, things can proceed.