need some questions answered.

• Thread starterjjcuriouscouple75
  • Start date

jjcuriouscouple75

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2007
I have been married to my wife for 11 years and have had a great sex life. It has been a fantasy of mine to see her get used by a couple black men. She has agreed and then changes her mind for the last 5 years. She has always purchased large BLACK dildos and has me use them on her quit often. I haev come to believe she is a size queen and the size of the dildos she gets proves it. She has some that are 9-11 inches long and 8-10'' around. She gets VERY worked up when i fuck her with them and talks all dirty about letting black men fuck her when she is blind folded and not knowing how many in the room are using her.

But now that she is pregnant ( with my kid...lol) she has been having alot of dreams of her getting fucked by multiple black men and she is getting very horny. So what more needs to be done to get this to happen after the kid is born?

For starters some patience:)...give it time

I am in a similar situation with my wife except I can't get mine pregnant, she loves roleplaying nasty dirty sexual things she even loves webcamming with men and I know she has a craving for a big black dick, but she hasent made it a reality yet, maybe its just a fantasy maybe its something she just hasnot acted on yet I guess only time will tell, good luck to u though sorry I don't have better advice

thanks MacNfries for the post but being where we live there are not alot of black men around and my wife in the past has said if it were to happen she wouldn't want to know them. Her Main situation she thinks of is her being blind folded and then letting them take over. But thanks for the reply.

how fucking hot would it be to watch her getting fuckd by a pair of black men while she's pregnant? :)

Invite your white friends to become more chummy with her - then progress to black seed later on. Taking BBC right away is like winning the Olympic Games 100 metre dash without much training.

Take smaller steps towards her flirting and enjoying attention - things will snowball to where her mind wishes to go (eventually) if you slowly increase the number of friends you bring home.

If she keeps stretching herself open so wide, she might need a "cucumber to do the number" and BBC might miss out. Now we can't have a cucumber tipping over your dream, can we?