Need to suck cock for men

• Thread starterSissy Cheryl
  • Start date

Sissy Cheryl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2008
Am a very passabe skirt wearing sissy you love to dress when possible as cute as I can and love to please men anyway they want me to. Nothing is as wonderful as having a man in my mouth unless it s a blackman inside of me

Cheryl, it may help your cause if you post a pic or two. Let the BBCs know how cute and passable you really are.

--Kaitlyn--

I have pics of me on my profle and would love to post one here as well! Just need some help doing it as I can not seem to post one here. However if anyone is interested I can email them pics of my cute girlish shape to them , just ask and I will

Sucking cock really becomes a need as you say. I could not live withou men stretching my lips and my ass pussi
Have done since hi school
I. Love cum. In my mouth n in my love holes if trying to make a baby

Reactions: Laceyfemme
agree with both of you, starting sucking cock while married and more I did more i wanted it and then realized needed it, had then wife use her fingers, hands and dildos in my ass, little did she know she was preparing me to finally find a man and become his bitch which i did so willingily and loved it. knew from then on i wanted to drink sperm and be fucked so got divorced and become the bitch and then found blk cock and the rest they say is history.

Sissy Cheryl said:
I have pics of me on my profle and would love to post one here as well! Just need some help doing it as I can not seem to post one here. However if anyone is interested I can email them pics of my cute girlish shape to them , just ask and I will
I’m straight but u emptied me. Dm for more wanna ruin u!

Attachments

• IMG_7230.MOV
    52.2 MB