• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

need u'r help with my wifes picture

• Thread startertwenty_y
  • Start date

twenty_y

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2008
I want you to print this picture out, then hang it up somewhere interesting (store, hallway, outside, etc) and take a picture of it hanging up whereever you choose. Then send your pic to me.

Thanks.

Pls send to year_of_85@hotmail.com

For those who do this for me, I will send you more pics of her in return. (nude and tied)

Attachments

• sprdblacksmall.jpg
    sprdblacksmall.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 992
i would love to see this bitch tied down!

helllllo

i hope the pics are your style ;-)

Attachments

• IMG_1614_Bildgröße ändern_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
    IMG_1614_Bildgröße ändern_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_1618_Bildgröße ändern_Bildgröße ändern_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
    IMG_1618_Bildgröße ändern_Bildgröße ändern_Bildgröße ändern.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 370
Advertising is so powerful, twenty y.

You asked and it didn't take long for a shiny photo of her to appear on someone else's door.

I guess we can call this the magic of the internet, and at least one stranger thinks your missus is sexy.

If a girl is walking down the street and thinking sexy thoughts, her body language reflects her thoughts and her eyes show a glow to other guys that she is available if they are interested.

A girl can't flirt if she is worrying about whether her clothes are nice enough to show off her assets. Her body language says that she is not relaxed enough to let a guy pick her up and carry her back to his castle on his white horse.

A cuck wantabe needs to lighten his wife's work load by offering to do some of the housework and babysitting so his wife feels confident to walk out of the house and into the arms of her waiting lover.

If she is worried about whether the cuck can manage the house on his own for a few hours, she won't be able to "cum into heat" adequately for her bull.

Part of her mind will be wondering what disasters the cuck will be creating at home that she will be required to fix up.

A wardrobe makeover always makes a woman feel her best and her libido increases as a result.

A very happy wife will create a nicer sexual tension around the home and cucky benefits from this.

A wife on a date needs an "all-night pass" because time limits interfere with what her body needs from her lover.

Where the hell did that come from, Josetta.

Users who are viewing this thread