Need Y'all's Input F/ Hotwife's, Cuckold's & Bull's

• Thread starterMyManACEmywifeLP
  • Start date

MyManACEmywifeLP

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2018
Wife and I have our fantasy list bout 12 fantasies.
Our top five: FFM threesome, Stranger (Me playing) Romantic/tantric sex, Role-playing (doctor/Sexy nurse or other ones), Swinging (swap).
We also had regular MFM THREESOME which was my #8 & was her #10 also watching her with another man my list #11 her's #9. Then I Have heard about Cuckholding and I listened to a story about a swinger couple, the guy said once in a while they do threesome's at this one moment he let the guy start out and saw his wife really getting off and he was mesmerized how turned on he was, he just kept watching and was so Hard (short version) he and his wife did swaps but he would only look over to her to make sure she was okay and go on with his business with the other wife.
I told my wife that story she really enjoyed that story and later I mentioned let's do a Cuckhold Threesome (we can do both fantasies at same time me watching her and Threesome). I said it's way better and it's design to pleasure you and you make All the Rules and in charge completely. Then I said it's like a Two-Sum then 3-some back and forth. I told her I was intrigued and wanted her to start with other guy first for like 15 to 30 mins. I Mentioned I would come in at 15 minute mark but if she wanted more time with other guy I'd wait whole 30m time but she could signal me in anytime & not bother her if I saw her in the Zone bout to Leave Orgasm. I would be patient & wait for her signal me only.
I really played it in my mind band & I got so Completely Turned ON and hope that when this happens that the guy was so good and made her realize I wasn't there so I could watch a lot longer and see her completely into him.
Her Rules are (1) No Heavy Passionate Kissing (light short kisses ok). (2) 2 positions off limits Missionary & Wheelbarrow (her favorite's w/ me)
(3) No Anal and lastly ( guy no smaller than 5" and no bigger than 6½") however if he's under 7" I'm sure that would be ok. Girth anywhere from Average to 5¾".
Would like anyone's Perspective? Any advice or pointers