• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Needing bull for wedding night

• Thread starterOoo
  • Start date

Ooo

ARCUCKCPLE
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2013
United states
We are looking for a very special bull for our wedding night. BBC a must physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. Clean and disease free

20160312_111143.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, tixeros78, tlxyz and 6 others
Good luck! hope she cuck you Hard on your weeding!

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Ooo and bobbyhotone2
tinyppjt said:
We are looking for a very special bull for our wedding night. BBC a must physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. Clean and disease free

20160312_111143.jpg
That's a very reasonable desire for a wedding night cuckolding of your new husband- and cuckold-to-be, Ms. Tinyppit. And, thank you foe posting your photo. You look good. I wish you well with your quest. Your photo suggests you will succeed.

• Love
Reactions: NordicBull, Ooo and bobbyhotone2
tinyppjt said:

20160312_111143.jpg
Excellent idea for you and your future husband agree that you should be fucked by a very special bull on your wedding night and that the BBC must be physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. I wish you and your lucky future cuckold husband great luck in you being fucked by a BBC on your wedding night.
Will your husband be allowed to also fuck you?

Reactions: NordicBull and Ooo
Your post dates from yesterday (Wednesday). Today is Friday, 23 Oct. 2020, slightly after midnight {at my end). Have you had any luck identifying and recruiting a bull of the kind you're looking for, for your wedding night cuckolding?

It might be helpful if you state when your wedding is scheduled.... such as "mid-Nov.", if you don't want to be too specific.

If you identify a candidate who lives reasonably near you, that should give you some time to "get acquainted" (in a sexual sense) prior to youir wedding and initial formal-cuckolding day.

Reactions: Ooo and edtheguy
tinyppjt said:

20160312_111143.jpg
Hi hope you find what you are looking for. Husband and I did this and it was an amazing night we did have more then one

Reactions: tlxyz, PhilippinesFun, NordicBull and 4 others
bobbyhotone2 said:
Excellent idea for you and your future husband agree that you should be fucked by a very special bull on your wedding night and that the BBC must be physically fit good looking and extremely well equipped. I wish you and your lucky future cuckold husband great luck in you being fucked by a BBC on your wedding night.
Will your husband be allowed to also fuck you?
Only with his tongue or a condom

Reactions: SquirmingSub, tlxyz, NordicBull and 2 others
this is one of my biggest fantasies.

Reactions: NordicBull
we regret not having a Bull join us on our wedding night

• Sad
Reactions: SquirmingSub, PhilippinesFun and NordicBull
I think white wifes should be fucked by us before the wedding and after she should be at the alter with a belly full of black cum

Reactions: chubby sally 38 and PhilippinesFun

Users who are viewing this thread