Needing your advice on best way to handle this situation

useher

None
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2021
I need to have advice on the best way to handle this situation. I posted yesterday in the chat section, Here we go, wife to share in FLA. I have three meetings next week and the following week for my very attractive mature wife to have sex with another man for the first time. The first meeting is Monday night with a kinky old white man in Jacksonville who just looks average. The second meeting is next Thursday night in Orlando with a older white and my wife really likes his looks and his charm. My problem is this guy has friend who is an unattractive older black man that he wants to bring along to fuck my wife. My wife has no idea of his plans. The idea of this old ugly black man fucking my wife really turns me on. The black man has seen my wife's naked photos and really wants her bad. I told the white man who my wife really likes that it might scare her and she might freak out if they both show up together. So the old white guy told me that he would have the old ugly black man wait outside in the car and after he had my wife naked in the bed and had her worked up good he would tell my wife that he had a good friend that wanted to fuck her also, and not say that he was black and call him to our room. Just wondering if my wife is going to freak out when this happens. Does anyone have a better idea on how to handle this situation. My wife and I discussed her doing a black man but she doesn't really want that. I would love to see her do it, and does this white man that my wife likes so much. My wife's photos are on chat part of the forum, Well here we go wild tho share I'ma Fla.