Needing your advice on best way to handle this situation

useher

None
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2021
I need to have advice on the best way to handle this situation. I posted yesterday in the chat section, Here we go, wife to share in FLA. I have three meetings next week and the following week for my very attractive mature wife to have sex with another man for the first time. The first meeting is Monday night with a kinky old white man in Jacksonville who just looks average. The second meeting is next Thursday night in Orlando with a older white and my wife really likes his looks and his charm. My problem is this guy has friend who is an unattractive older black man that he wants to bring along to fuck my wife. My wife has no idea of his plans. The idea of this old ugly black man fucking my wife really turns me on. The black man has seen my wife's naked photos and really wants her bad. I told the white man who my wife really likes that it might scare her and she might freak out if they both show up together. So the old white guy told me that he would have the old ugly black man wait outside in the car and after he had my wife naked in the bed and had her worked up good he would tell my wife that he had a good friend that wanted to fuck her also, and not say that he was black and call him to our room. Just wondering if my wife is going to freak out when this happens. Does anyone have a better idea on how to handle this situation. My wife and I discussed her doing a black man but she doesn't really want that. I would love to see her do it, and does this white man that my wife likes so much. My wife's photos are on chat part of the forum, Well here we go wife to share in Fla.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Greytaylor and franklyhorny
countryjames said:
first should do one on one for a while tell she gets into it dont do suprises ask her first about two guys you dont want her made at you i seen my friends go threw this ends of divorce ove it be up front with here
I am going to play dumb about it and let the older white guy that my wife really likes, get her worked up with him one on one, and then he wants to call his black friend in the room for her.

Reactions: franklyhorny
My wife

DSCN0607 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: scotchpie and franklyhorny
Well we are in Jacksonville Fla. until Tuesday mid-day. We contacted the older white man to meet with my wife and I tonight for fun with her. He has many kinky ideas that we discussed for him to try on my wife tonight. This older man is just an average kinky looking man, nothing special. I am a little nervous about going through with this, but what the hell. I think it will be a fun time watching my wife take his cock. I will keep everyone informed on the outcome tonight. I am still open to suggestions on how you think I should handle a situation, about Thursday night's meeting with the nice looking old white man that my wife is really likes in Orlando Fla. The problem is this guy wants to bring his older black friend for a go at my wife. I don't care, but I don't know how she will accept this. He nor I have not discussed this with my wife about his black friend. The nice looking older white man that my wife likes is going to get her in the bed and get her worked up good and then call his old black friend to come to our room and my wife then will be surprised or mad as hell. If anyone has a better idea, please let me know Thanks.

Reactions: franklyhorny
How did it go?

useher said:
Well we are in Jacksonville Fla. until Tuesday mid-day. We contacted the older white man to meet with my wife and I tonight for fun with her. He has many kinky ideas that we discussed for him to try on my wife tonight. This older man is just an average kinky looking man, nothing special. I am a little nervous about going through with this, but what the hell. I think it will be a fun time watching my wife take his cock. I will keep everyone informed on the outcome tonight. I am still open to suggestions on how you think I should handle a situation, about Thursday night's meeting with the nice looking old white man that my wife is really likes in Orlando Fla. The problem is this guy wants to bring his older black friend for a go at my wife. I don't care, but I don't know how she will accept this. He nor I have not discussed this with my wife about his black friend. The nice looking older white man that my wife likes is going to get her in the bed and get her worked up good and then call his old black friend to come to our room and my wife then will be surprised or mad as hell. If anyone has a better idea, please let me know Thanks.
I'd say go for it. You will be greatly surprised how well she will like it.

useher said:
I need to have advice on the best way to handle this situation. I posted yesterday in the chat section, Here we go, wife to share in FLA. I have three meetings next week and the following week for my very attractive mature wife to have sex with another man for the first time. The first meeting is Monday night with a kinky old white man in Jacksonville who just looks average. The second meeting is next Thursday night in Orlando with a older white and my wife really likes his looks and his charm. My problem is this guy has friend who is an unattractive older black man that he wants to bring along to fuck my wife. My wife has no idea of his plans. The idea of this old ugly black man fucking my wife really turns me on. The black man has seen my wife's naked photos and really wants her bad. I told the white man who my wife really likes that it might scare her and she might freak out if they both show up together. So the old white guy told me that he would have the old ugly black man wait outside in the car and after he had my wife naked in the bed and had her worked up good he would tell my wife that he had a good friend that wanted to fuck her also, and not say that he was black and call him to our room. Just wondering if my wife is going to freak out when this happens. Does anyone have a better idea on how to handle this situation. My wife and I discussed her doing a black man but she doesn't really want that. I would love to see her do it, and does this white man that my wife likes so much. My wife's photos are on chat part of the forum, Well here we go wife to share in Fla.
Good way to do it, give it a try. If she still says no after she sees him then it's a no go she will have the last word. But if she is horny enough I would be willing to bet she would not turn it down. That is if he has a big enough cock for her to enjoy. But, like I said she has the last word about who fucks her. You might beg her but don't force her to do something she does not want to do. OKAY!

This isn't about you other then you'll see what you enjoy, better to stick to what your wife wants, or you'll just fuck this up

franklyhorny said:
Beautiful just beautiful looking!
Just wanted to let you know how things worked out on this. My wife and I met up for drinks with the older white man who my wife had met and chatted online with in Fla. My wife really liked this mans charm and was more than willing to have sex with him in our motel room. This was only the second guy that she has ever done other than me. The first older man my wife did was the week before in Jacksonville and it didn't turn out so good, because that man had trouble staying hard, but she did get him off sucking his soft cock. Back to the meeting with the old white guy that my wife liked in Orlando. We came back to our motel room after drinking with him. I was very nervous about what he had planned for her later that night because I nor him had told her anything about having a old black man coming over for her. The old white man ate her pussy good and my wife sucked his cock getting him off. My wife was worked up now and wanted him to fuck her but he played with her getting her more and more worked up and got her a little more tipsy from drinking. He asked my wife if she would mind doing his friend if he called him up. My wife said maybe what did he look like and how old was he. He told her that he was a nice older man in his late 60s and that he would treat her good. My wife asked me was it ok with me and I said that I didn't care. The old white guy never told my wife that his friend was a old rough looking black man and he called him on his cell phone and gave him our room number. It was about 20 minutes later our door was knocked on. My wife and the old white guy were in the bed playing, and I opened our door and this old rough black man walked in. The old white guy told my wife that he was his friend. I was very nervous about this now, and my wife naked under the covers was speechless and very shocked. My wife said that she didn't plan on this, and she looked at me for support. I just played dumb about what was happening and the old white guy that my wife liked asked her would she let the old black man join them in bed. My wife again looking at me for support. I told my wife that I didn't care about it, and me and the old white guy told her to go for it. As we were saying this the old rough black man unzipped his pants and pulled out a nice long uncut cock and asked my wife doesn't she want this. My wife after about 15 minutes begging her finally agreed to let the old man remove his clothes but she said he could only watch and jerk off if he wanted. The old white man fucked my wife for a few minutes getting her more worked up and as he did this he told the old black man to get in the bed with them which he did. My wife was now in the bed with two men, they both were playing with her and both not had very hard cocks. The old rough black man started eating my wife's hairy pussy as she sucked the white guys dick. My wife was shaking and very close to getting off, but this old black man didn't want that just yet. The old white man shot his load, and got off the bed for a drink with me sitting in the chair watching. The old black man took his big black uncut and asked my wife to jerk him off. My wife grabbed his big dick and started jerking him. Me and the old white guy asked my wife to go ahead and suck his dick. My wife asked me was it ok and I told her to do it. My wife opened her mouth and put this black uncut in her mouth. I was fucking about to blow my nuts as she did this. I took many photos and had my camera on them in the bed. I asked my wife to go ahead and let this black man fuck her if she wanted and the old black man positiond his black uncut at my wife's hairy cunt hole and he mounted her pushing it all the way to his black nut sack. He fucked my wife for over 30 to 40 minutes and he shot his load in her pussy, my wife was moaning the whole time. Both men had a time with my wife leaving her well fucked and full of cum. The next day my wife felt very guilty after this and didn't really talk to much saying that she kind of wished she hadn't done this but I told her it was ok and maybe we could do it again some other time. I have many photos of this and a video but I need to edit them and remove their faces when I get time to, them I will share them. I now now that my pretty wife has taken a big black dick and received his cum in he pussy.

• Love
Reactions: ndstcpl, WantsAUsedWife, hairbear1954 and 2 others
useher said:
Just wanted to let you know how things worked out on this. My wife and I met up for drinks with the older white man who my wife had met and chatted online with in Fla. My wife really liked this mans charm and was more than willing to have sex with him in our motel room. This was only the second guy that she has ever done other than me. The first older man my wife did was the week before in Jacksonville and it didn't turn out so good, because that man had trouble staying hard, but she did get him off sucking his soft cock. Back to the meeting with the old white guy that my wife liked in Orlando. We came back to our motel room after drinking with him. I was very nervous about what he had planned for her later that night because I nor him had told her anything about having a old black man coming over for her. The old white man ate her pussy good and my wife sucked his cock getting him off. My wife was worked up now and wanted him to fuck her but he played with her getting her more and more worked up and got her a little more tipsy from drinking. He asked my wife if she would mind doing his friend if he called him up. My wife said maybe what did he look like and how old was he. He told her that he was a nice older man in his late 60s and that he would treat her good. My wife asked me was it ok with me and I said that I didn't care. The old white guy never told my wife that his friend was a old rough looking black man and he called him on his cell phone and gave him our room number. It was about 20 minutes later our door was knocked on. My wife and the old white guy were in the bed playing, and I opened our door and this old rough black man walked in. The old white guy told my wife that he was his friend. I was very nervous about this now, and my wife naked under the covers was speechless and very shocked. My wife said that she didn't plan on this, and she looked at me for support. I just played dumb about what was happening and the old white guy that my wife liked asked her would she let the old black man join them in bed. My wife again looking at me for support. I told my wife that I didn't care about it, and me and the old white guy told her to go for it. As we were saying this the old rough black man unzipped his pants and pulled out a nice long uncut cock and asked my wife doesn't she want this. My wife after about 15 minutes begging her finally agreed to let the old man remove his clothes but she said he could only watch and jerk off if he wanted. The old white man fucked my wife for a few minutes getting her more worked up and as he did this he told the old black man to get in the bed with them which he did. My wife was now in the bed with two men, they both were playing with her and both not had very hard cocks. The old rough black man started eating my wife's hairy pussy as she sucked the white guys dick. My wife was shaking and very close to getting off, but this old black man didn't want that just yet. The old white man shot his load, and got off the bed for a drink with me sitting in the chair watching. The old black man took his big black uncut and asked my wife to jerk him off. My wife grabbed his big dick and started jerking him. Me and the old white guy asked my wife to go ahead and suck his dick. My wife asked me was it ok and I told her to do it. My wife opened her mouth and put this black uncut in her mouth. I was fucking about to blow my nuts as she did this. I took many photos and had my camera on them in the bed. I asked my wife to go ahead and let this black man fuck her if she wanted and the old black man positiond his black uncut at my wife's hairy cunt hole and he mounted her pushing it all the way to his black nut sack. He fucked my wife for over 30 to 40 minutes and he shot his load in her pussy, my wife was moaning the whole time. Both men had a time with my wife leaving her well fucked and full of cum. The next day my wife felt very guilty after this and didn't really talk to much saying that she kind of wished she hadn't done this but I told her it was ok and maybe we could do it again some other time. I have many photos of this and a video but I need to edit them and remove their faces when I get time to, them I will share them. I now now that my pretty wife has taken a big black dick and received his cum in he pussy.
So it worked! I'm sure with your reassurance, that will be the first of many. Good luck. xx

Reactions: useher
useher said:
Glad it worked out for you and her...She is blacked now, she will want more. If you are interested I am availiable in NE Florida. PM me if you want to know more

Reactions: useher
useher said:
That's very good. Imagine she'll do it again if she's left to her own desires.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
hairbear1954 said:
That's very good. Imagine she'll do it again if she's left to her own desires.
I think she will in the right situation.

Reactions: 69eatmore77