• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Needs encouragement

• Thread starterjhcandu
  • Start date

jhcandu

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2006
The Wife needs some encouragement. A few words would go a long way. She has tried it once. The man was built and had one Hell of a good tool. He came after about 3 minutes of fucking her. He excused himself. Apologized for being so quick, but he hadn't had anything that tight in a long while. I'm sure he was embarrassed and hasn't gotten in touch with us since. She said it was a great full feeling while it lasted. All it did was give her a giant complex.

3 mins

3 mins aint near enuff time for her to adjust.if he hadnt been so quick.she woulda loosened up
:pimp:

i am sorry to hear that he only lasted 3 mins, just goes to show her how good her pussy is!!!!!

jhcandu said:
The Wife needs some encouragement. A few words would go a long way. She has tried it once. The man was built and had one Hell of a good tool. He came after about 3 minutes of fucking her. He excused himself. Apologized for being so quick, but he hadn't had anything that tight in a long while. I'm sure he was embarrassed and hasn't gotten in touch with us since. She said it was a great full feeling while it lasted. All it did was give her a giant complex.
She's not her fault he came quickly. Despite what people on this board (seem to) believe, not all blacks are better lovers neither they last forever. I wonder why he didn't try again. Was he too old to get it up again?

If she liked it she should try again. She will find her way in the lifestyle and she will meet exceptional lovers. That's why most wives do it in the first place, to find quality and variety that is not availiable at home.

Always take care of spare parts... So next time invite a gang of BBC and you won't have the problem.. She will have all the fun!!! ^)_(^

You Are Pathetic (does that make you happy???)

You're a disgusting pathetic self-hating loser. A sad testament to the decadence and depravity of white culture in America. Anyone who would pimp their wife out to other men (of any race) deserves nothing but scorn not praise.

Your wife is so built for hot black sex! And the anklet is a huge turn on! You're a very lucky hubby my friend. More!

MMM I say if she wants more,, give her more! my first BBC was a swap hubby and i did with a black couple. he tore my pussy up! she shouldnt miss out just because of 1 not so great experience. maybe her pussy was just sooo fucking good and hot it was too much for him! dont cut yourself short baby for having fire pussy!! use that stuff girl!!

Hey it happens to the best of them, so I've heard. Lol. Jordan didn't shoot for 50 points every night.

As long as she's up for it keep giving her what she wants.

charlieparker

With A Brickhouse Body Like Your Wife Got - She Should Never Have A Complex - What An Ass!!!!!!! She Must Got Some Good Pussy To Make The Guy Come In 3 Min - Give Her Time She'll Find The Right Bbc To Fuck Her Good While You Beat Your Meat Watching. In The Meantime Just Enjoy Eating That Big Pussy And Ass - You Lucky Dog

Users who are viewing this thread