• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
*Disclaimer: This story is 100% fantasy*

Picture me and my wife, young, 20 something newlyweds. We movie into a small rental place on another couple's property. They live in the main house and we rent the "guest house" across the yard. Other neighbors are few and far between, so we get to know each other pretty well.

The husband is a long haul trucker, who's gone most of the week. The wife runs a small online business from the house. They are both in their 40's and have no children, due in part to the husband's career. Since the wife has to deal with her husband being gone and running a business on her own, she is often quite stressed. Being the good friends/neighbors we are, my wife and I often help her... ahem... de-stress.

Throughout the week we treat the wife to all manner of sexy favors, anything from a back rub to a threesome. My wife introduced her to the wonderful world of sex toys and takes her shopping at adult stores on a regular basis. Thanks to the rent we pay, she can afford to have an entire wardrobe of lingerie to welcome her hubby home in. Between my cock and my wife's arsenal of dildo's, we keep our land lady in good company. Oh, and don't think for a second that any of this is going on behind anyone's back. The husband endorses this completely. You know what they say; happy wife = happy life.

When the husband gets home on Friday night his dutiful wife welcomes him wearing whatever sexy thing my wife helped her shop for and takes him straight to the bedroom.

Now, usually the wife is extremely busy on the weekends due to the nature of her business, so she is not able to spend time with her husband during the day. Her husband spent all week working alone and usually comes home dog tired. While they do have great sex on homecoming night, it's no where near enough for him to make up for a week of isolation. Since his wife is so busy and the husband dead tired on the weekends, especially in the mornings, my sweetheart has taken to fixing breakfast and helping with the morning routine in exchange for a discount on the rent.

Usually the mornings go as follows. Our land lady wakes up at O' dark thirty and showers, dresses and prepares for the long day ahead. Around this time my wife also gets up, makes her way across the yard and fixes breakfast, gets the paper, finds the lost car keys, etc. She sends the boss lady on her way and straightens up the house a bit. After things are to her liking she either return to bed with me or showers and goes on about her weekend.

One Saturday was a bit different though. I was ill and instead of wanting to risk waking me from my much needed sleep, she decided to just take a shower in the main house. The husband was still asleep when she quietly made her way up the the master bathroom and jumped in the shower. As she was rinsing the last bit of suds off of her body, she looked up and saw her landlord standing there, naked. Since they had a walk-in shower, there was no door or curtain between them, only about 5 feet of steam. Now, she had seen him naked before. They have a hot tub that we usually relax in together. We drink, laugh, flirt, and touch. Usually though it's him touching her, not the other way around, and it's almost always in the dark of night and underwater. This is the first time she had ever seen him though sober eyes in the daylight, completely unobstructed.

She looked down and saw his semi-soft cock, 6" and growing. He looked at her and said something that she couldn't remember, since pleasantries were the last thing on her mind. She just stared in awe as his cock kept growing and growing, until it had reached a length of 11 inches. She said that his is by far the largest cock she had ever seen, both length and girth. Without a word, hint, thought, or even eye contact, she dropped to her knees and started sucking. This was no mere blowjob either, She was stroking, caressing, licking sucking every inch of his hard cock and both of his balls. She wasn't just giving him head, she was worshiping his manhood.

And then he fucked her. He split her poor little pussy wide open. They fucked in the shower, in the bathroom, on the bed, in the kitchen, on the couch, everywhere. Not only was he hung like a horse, but he had the stamina to match. All in all they fucked for about 3 hours and he gave her four loads, and gave her several orgasms without even trying. She came again and again due to his size alone.

Ever since then her Saturday morning routine has been extended into an all day affair. She still does all the usual morning stuff, then uses their shower afterwards and usually ends up getting discovered by the husband upon his awakening and fucked until the wife comes home around two.

Now that the wife's business is starting to grow, she sometimes has to go out of town overnight. On these Saturdays she wakes up at dawn, fixes breakfast, does the dishes, and goes about her morning as usual. Once she finishes she goes upstairs for a nice long shower. Like clockwork, the husband rolls out of bed around noon after sleeping off a week's worth of truck stop coffee. If my wife is not already wet and naked in his shower, he will come find her. It doesn't matter where she is or what she's doing, as he has keys to every door on the property, including our bedroom. Many times he has invited himself inside our house and stolen my wife right out of our own bed. He never says a word, just grabs her by the wrist and drags her into his house. She never needs much convincing though, as soon as she sees him coming she hops right up and practically throws herself at him. And off they go, my landlord stealing my all-to-willing new bride for his own devices.

It's the same thing every time. She disappears on Saturday morning and doesn't return until Sunday evening when the wife gets home from her trip. She comes staggering though my door, hair a mess, makeup smeared, clothing tattered and disheveled, and cum leaking from every hole, barely able to walk or hold herself upright. It's the same thing every time, yet she's just as excited as ever.

"OMG you wont believe what he did to me this time!"
"He dragged me straight up the stairs and into the bedroom and locked it! He only let me out twice the entire time, only to fix us some food and come right back. We only stopped to eat and take naps. "

The first few times she refused to let me have her afterwards, as she was too far too sore from the pounding her gave her. She is young and tight, and still to this day has not become accustom to his size. Every time is like the first.

One day I had finally talked her into allowing me a quickie. Soon she realized that after spending all day and all night with him, taking me was a non issue. From that point on I've had the green light no matter how sore she it, for the simple fact that I hardly touch where he has been. I could give her the hardest pounding I could muster and she would barely feel a thing.

All in all we've got a pretty good thing going though. I have sex with his wife during the week while he's away, and he give mine a week's worth of sex one day a week when he gets home. He is no longer sexually deprived and his wife is no longer lonely. We get cheap rent, a good time, and great friends and neighbors. I just wish I could get to know the husband a little better. I don't get much opportunity though, since he spends all his at-home time fucking my wife.