• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Neighbors wife

• Thread starterhappydad
  • Start date

happydad

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2023
South louisiana
My wife is with the older gentleman next door so his wife came over to keep me company. Making my 8 1/2 inch cock so hard

Reactions: Custer Laststand and VeteranBull
How old is she? What is she doing to make your cock hard?

Get her fucked

She I'd 56, and her husband us 60. We had a wild time I walked in while she was bent over the tub and started fucking her. She was willing. Cathy came home about 4 hours later with cum dripping down her legs, on her face and ties and in her hair smiling from ear to ear

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Our neighbor’s wife was very good friends with my wife. They would often go shopping together and be gone for hours. My neighbor friend and I were talking in our hot tub one afternoon and figured out we were both bi. We had some fun when our wives went on those shopping trips. lol

Reactions: Custer Laststand and ckc
It's great if you end up in a swap, or if you decide the husband is fun too. Either way you can get your dick sucked. One time the wife and I took on the couple next door. Everyone had to eat everyone else. Both cock and pussy and ass. Everyone! Sometimes, my wife would be eating the man's ass as I sucked his cock. Sometimes, wife would be sucking me as the other wife ate my ass. I was still sucking the man's dick.

Reactions: Custer Laststand

Users who are viewing this thread