Neighbours Quite Big and Nice Motorboat

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
One of our neighbour has a motorboat, We have been some times with their family on the sea and some islands there, quite near places.

Once I came home and I did not see Aila at home, after three hours SHE called to Me that "We are coming" to harbor soon??? We??? Who are they I thoght, Well I could hear that later when She was at home.

It was our neighbours boat and He was driving it, Was that only You and Markku there ? I asked,! No it was also Markkus nearest neigbour ( Voitto= Victor= Vote shorter ) hey hey hey, what are You talking, was it You, Markku and Vote only there? I asked.!

Yes it was three of us there and no other, ! Aila said. And what did You do there? I wanted to know.! I think You can quess that, can You ? Dear.?

My imagination "thinks" it might know what happens on motor boats, but I will look forward to you (Geglu) filling in all the juicy details when you have time. Nothing like hearing the truth from the horse that walks past your house.

Yes ofcourse SARAHA You are right but this is what happaned and had happened. : Aila opened her raincoat, and she was naked under, her other clothings were in her luggage, and I could see that her tits were a lot of hickies and she stroke her nipples and asked if I would like to make love with her? I tell You when You are in me, she said,

She opened her legs for me, to her hubby, and it was ready round and looked very well used place, between her legs, Vote said that he was quite surprised when he heard from his neighbour, backside of their family walls, that he had had possibility to see Aila naked and even went inside to her.

Now he also wanted to see me, he asked me to sit against them to the back corner of the boat, please would You Aila take Your skirt upper, You have so nice legs, I want to see from where they start, I did, told Aila, Would You stroke Your beauty place between You legs, asked Vote and Markku said that he had seen me without pans too, that is why Vote also said soon that will You please be so good Aila and take Your pans off, I like to see Your intimate thing, I did Aila said. Soon they asked me to take my boobs also naked and I was good girl and made that. They were more than ready to ask me to come with them to that big bed and I wanted that also so much.

They put me in the middle of them, and started to kiss my tits and make these hickeys and I was in heaven when they also started to finger my pussy and do I tell You more my dear, I feel that You are again so hard and big as You can, I think You like to listen? Yes dear Aila I do please tell me more details.!!!