Nervous about tonight

• Thread starteroralguy
  • Start date
Soon you will be a cock sucker only. You will not want pussy as much as cock and will be willling to give pussy up just to be able to suck cock.

Experience

I've enjoyed your thread very much. I hope you continue with your postings of your weekly experiences. Has your wife found out yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
give us more details, he will fuck you soon

Update

Well, it's been nearly a month since I posted so I thought I would catch everyone up. I quit posting because, while a lot of people read, very few post back, which is the fun of posting. Anyway...My Mon and Tue night feedings have continued. Sometimes the the Bull, sometimes his friend, twice it was both. Plus the Bull has had me suck him to completion on the weekend when he is with my wife. She watched and it turned her on tremendously. He told her what has been going on and she has been on fire ever since. She loves to have me tell her about sucking cock while we fuck. The Bulls friend that I've been sucking has been invited into my wifes bed. Of course with me performing clean up on all three. It's still quite a bit of fun for us, and we let the Bull think he's in charge, because it's more fun to "take orders". This is a joint adventure for both of us and who knows when it will end. So far, I've watched my wife enjoy to big black cocks and I've enjoyed them as well. My wife and I are in a constant state of arousal and fuck like we did when we were 20. I also know that, surprise to me, I love to suck cock. It will never overtake my love for women, but I love the taste and feel of a hard cock in my mouth and adore the taste of cum. I now swirl it around in my mouth before I swallow it. I told my wife that when this ends, I may post an ad to find a guy or two to suck. She looked at me and said "Why wait?" So the ad has been posted, she told to be careful, tell her all about it, and she wants to watch once in a while. Can't wait to see what the future holds...

oralguy said:
Well, it's been nearly a month since I posted so I thought I would catch everyone up. I quit posting because, while a lot of people read, very few post back, which is the fun of posting.

Thanks for the update.

[/QUOTE] Anyway...My Mon and Tue night feedings have continued. Sometimes the the Bull, sometimes his friend, twice it was both. Plus the Bull has had me suck him to completion on the weekend when he is with my wife. She watched and it turned her on tremendously.[/QUOTE]

Details PLEASE!!!

[/QUOTE] He told her what has been going on and she has been on fire ever since. She loves to have me tell her about sucking cock while we fuck. The Bulls friend that I've been sucking has been invited into my wifes bed. Of course with me performing clean up on all three.[/QUOTE]

Again, PLEASE give us the details!!!

[/QUOTE] It's still quite a bit of fun for us, and we let the Bull think he's in charge, because it's more fun to "take orders". This is a joint adventure for both of us and who knows when it will end. So far, I've watched my wife enjoy to big black cocks and I've enjoyed them as well. My wife and I are in a constant state of arousal and fuck like we did when we were 20.[/QUOTE]

What makes you so sure that the Bull isn't really in charge? Now that you and your wife have tasted the forbidden fruit, you may find that your (and especially her) desires for it are putting him more and more into the driver's seat.

[/QUOTE] I also know that, surprise to me, I love to suck cock. It will never overtake my love for women, but I love the taste and feel of a hard cock in my mouth and adore the taste of cum. I now swirl it around in my mouth before I swallow it.[/QUOTE]

Good for you! Glad you enjoy what seems to be a natural pleasure for many of us white males.

[/QUOTE]I told my wife that when this ends, I may post an ad to find a guy or two to suck. She looked at me and said "Why wait?" So the ad has been posted, she told to be careful, tell her all about it, and she wants to watch once in a while. Can't wait to see what the future holds...[/QUOTE]

Sounds like she doesn't care to be sharing her Black Cock so much and wants you to find your own! LOL!

Are you advertising for only Black Cock and if so, are you willing to share with your wife?

Thanks again,
will

its just the beginning ....

Very hot reading my husband has sucked a few of our Bulls off also.

Latest update

Well, it's been nearly 2 months since my adventure into sucking cock started. My wife is now fucking 2 Bulls, the original and his friend, although the friend is only once in a while. We've told Tony that 2 is enough and not to invite anyone else in. He was cool with it. Both guys are still coming over on Mon and Tue nights. Not because I need practice, or need to learn to enjoy it, both of those things are accomplished, it's just that they like to get sucked off. Through an online service I've also found a 3rd guy to suck. He's a white guy and is not doing anything with my wife. He just comes over to get sucked off. My wife knows and it sets her on fire. Loves me to tell her all the details. I had him come over last Thursday night and sucked him while my wife watched. She stripped down and masterbated right in front of him. Boy did he cum hard that night. I've taken a tally and since this started I've given roughly 30 BJs to 3 different guys. 1 white and 2 black. Once I close my eyes and start to suck, the color doesn't matter, I just love to suck a nice hard dick. All 30 BJ's have ended in a good cum load to swallow and I've licked my wife clean of cum a dozen times during this period. I don't really know what else to say, I love women first and always will but I'll always love cock and cum too. Thx Bull for opening me up to this world of hard meat and cum. Does anyone want me to continue, or has this about run it's course?

Continue....Your wife should consider dildo training you. If you are interested, let me know and I'll give you the details of how it's best accomplished.

Yes, please continue. Anxiously awaiting more details.

Just another guy with wishful thinking and probably wacking his cock to you guys responses ignore this dude whew!! we all know the shit sounds like something from a book. dang!

Totally agree!!!!

ebony10inch said:
Just another guy with wishful thinking and probably wacking his cock to you guys responses ignore this dude whew!! we all know the shit sounds like something from a book. dang!

Ebony10inch puts it perfectly! Can't add a thing!

ebony10inch said:

Sir,
Just because you've read the book doesn't mean you should ruin it for those that haven't. If you don't care to read it again I'm sure there are plenty of other threads for you to enjoy and leave this one for those of us that are enjoying it.
Respectfully,
will

willsrvu said:
Sir,
Just because you've read the book doesn't mean you should ruin it for those that haven't. If you don't care to read it again I'm sure there are plenty of other threads for you to enjoy and leave this one for those of us that are enjoying it.
Respectfully,
will

And I second that - stroll on by chaps

Pretty hot stuff.