• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

never could talk my wife into sex with multiple men but another guy could.

• Thread startermaddfox
  • Start date

maddfox

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 23, 2009
Several years ago we were on holiday in Spain and went to a nude beach.
My wife was then 36 years. Blonde, Dd breastswhich are really firm and she has very long pussylips with a ling clit sticking ou. (which I love)
Until then I have never been able tot alk y wife into having sex with more then one guy.
We got ourselfs installed and I went off to take a swim. When I got back she had a black guy sitting in front of her.
Afterwoods she told me what happened.
He walked up to her and she was sitting with her back against a sdmall matrass rolled up tht I got out of the car. She was reading a book. Her legst spread out in a V, giving everybody passing a good look at her pussy.
This huge black guy walked up and complimented her on her breasts and pussy. Now my wife isn't shy but normally doesn't talk to strangrs about her body. But seeing this huge black guy with a semi erect dick of about 10 inches got her attention. She thanked the guy and told him that what he had wasn't bad neither. He got himself on his knees in front of her, with his head of his dick hanging in the sand about 3 inches of her pussy. In fact he was sitting as good as in between her legs. To make a story short, he told her that he could cum without touching his dick. NOw, my wife always gets very hot if we look at a x rated movie and she sees a guy cum. He asked her to tellhim what she needed to get hot and that her story would make him cum. So, she started to tell hem that she was imagening beeing fucked by his bick dick. She really got colourfull tellin him all kinds of sexy stuff, like beeing fucked doggy and feeling the balls slap her ass. By that time I was sitting about 2 yards from there not wanting to scare him away. HIsq dick got really hard and when it's head cameout of the sand, it touched her pussy and I could see on his dick that she was really wet. She talked to him about 10 minutes and then he exploded. His first shot was on her belly and then he pushed his dick down and aimed for her pussy. The second was inher pubic hair and three and four was straight in her pussy, since shad pulled itopen wide. She immediately started rubbingher clit and came hard and fast within 30 seconds. And loud too which drew several spectators. Then she blurted out loud that she wanted to ruck this guy. I couldn't believe my ears.
We took him to our room and his dick never got soft. As soon as we entered she pushed him on the bad and straddled him. His head was the size of a small orange and she couldn't get it in. So she went down on her back on the bad and he was stnding in front of her rubbing hid dick over her pussy and trying to get it in. It took about 15 to 20 minutes before his head was in. He then very slowly began to push forward, pull back a bit and continue. After about another 10 minutes he was completely in. By that time she had orgasmed twice. There was already a small puddle on the sheets. And he still had to start really fuck her. He fucked her, each time pulling almost completely out, for a good 10 minutes. Now she was really loud and it seemed to me that she couldn't stop having orgasms. Then he turned her over with his dick still in her, pulled her ass back adn began slamming her from the back. You could really hear the smacking wet sound her pussy was making and his balls slapping her buttocks. This took another 15 minutes. Man, this guy didn't stop. Then he said he was going to cum and he wanted to pull out. Wy wife didn't like this and commanded him to fill up her pussy. She started talk dirty to him (which she had never done to me) and I could see he was cumming. He had so much cum (secand time in about an hour) that is was running down her thighs each time he moved back and forth. Then he pulled out with a big plop and a whole gulp of cum followed his dick.
<My wife turned around and was really exchausted. But still she wanted to suck his dick. She could barely get it in but she wouldn't stop. It took her about 40 minutes to get him so cum again and she all swallowed it. (never done with me)
We staid in that hotel for 7 days and she fucked him 18 times. I got sloppy seconds. Which I liked. I have a pretty sizable dick butnow I did have plenty of room.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC00421.jpg
    DSC00421.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 336
  • DSC00422.jpg
    DSC00422.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 389
Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Wow! That is one hot story! Thanks for sharing!

thankyou that was hot..

Users who are viewing this thread