• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Never heard of this - possible cuckold by PhD?

• Thread starterCuckMaybe?
  • Start date

CuckMaybe?

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2012
Well, not exactly. But maybe?

Here's the story.

Married to a beautiful woman for 25+ years. Problem for me has always Premature Ejaculation (PE), and being less-thn-normally endowed. Time and again she reassures me that "it's OK". Of course,I have my doubts, and I know she could have a man that could last longer.

Anyway, I went to a professional sex therapist that has prescribed the following:
In order for me to build up my ability to prolong intercourse, I should at first devote my attention to my wife's pleasure, gauge my ability to delay orgasm, even to (and the ultimate goal ) include not having my own orgasm.

I am into this, though I do need to convince my wife to give her pussy a "buzz cut" to ensure my enticement. Yes, there is a lack of communication beforehand where this should have been discussed.

But here are my thoughts. I am fully dedicated to the PhD's recommendation in order to overcome my condition, where I devote my attention toward her pleasure alone, using all my talents and bodily parts other than my cock to satisfy her.

I have a strong tendency to go "all out" when I take on a new endeavor, so until I feel we have controlled this part of the PE issue, I am strongly inclined to not fucking my wife, though I am not convinced she will go without being fucked during this entire time. I believe this will take 3 to 4 months, at the least.

During this period, I plan on satisfying her with my fingers (always a hit) tongue (buzz cut issue), and our toys.

This sounds like an opportunity for my wife to cuckold me if she was continued to be coaxed in the direction of "all her pleasure - none for me".

What do y'all think?

I think you need to re-examine the "Ph.d." you went to.

What's their doctorate in, stump removal?

Doc

CuckMaybe? said:
This sounds like an opportunity for my wife to cuckold me, [particularly] if she continues to be coaxed in the direction of "all for her pleasure — none for me." What do y'all think?

First, I gather the thought of your wife fucking other men appeals to you but was not among the recommendations of your therapist. Is that the case...?

Anyway — sure, why not? The next step is to bring it up with your wife, and talk with her about it in ways that are sufficiently sensitive, low-key and attuned to her feelings that she doesn't become so upset she leaves you.

Tread gently, in other words...

I suffer from PE too, but not been to see anyone about it, perhaps I should.

I have resorted to similar methods as you to get my wife off (in fact have always done that as foreplay as I enjoy pleasing her as much, and now more than intercourse). The only problem implementing a plan similar to your is that fingers and tongue are not enough for her she insists on being fucked.

Over the last couple of years we have introduced the idea (as a fantasy) of other men fucking her, which I must say has taken hold to a more intense level recently.

Yes, there is a lack of communication beforehand where this should have been discussed.

Whatever you do commmunication is key! The strength of any marriage is based on good communication (IMHO).

First, I gather the thought of your wife fucking other men appeals to you but was not among the recommendations of your therapist. Is that the case...?

Yes, the therapist never mentioned cuckoldry. Just that I should take the time and effort to please my wife, not thinking of my own orgasm. It is to be the starting point from which I will take notice of how my excitement builds from there. Her thoughts are that I am already at a fever-pitch when starting intimacy, so let's knock that fever-pitch part out of the equation.

Too, it does excite me to think of my wife with a younger, more endowed man that has more lasting-power than I do. I wonder how long can she stay in a state of high stimulation; she can't test those bounds with me.

How would she react to another man filling her up? How many positions would she get fucked in during one session?

She is quite good at sucking cock, but with me it doesn't last very long, so she isn't inclined to do it for fear of having me shoot too soon.

The idea of just pleasing her has that edge to it, in that she won't be getting fucked by me, so might it lead to her fucking someone else? This is the issue that goes through my mind. Once I start down this road, I will surely bring the subject of her fucking someone else, and if she is receptive (eager?) to it, we will try to find someone suitable for her.

But it is a treacherous road, isn't it? If she does want to get involved with other men, then I will surely become a cuckold.

We'll see. I plan on 'rolling out the program' to her Friday night.

Any pointers from the crowd? Especially a woman's point of view would be appreciated.

Ph.D ;) ..........

You can devote yourself totally to her pleasure without nudging her towards fucking other men. Obviously you have alternative methods to bringing her to orgasm without bringing your cock into play. I don't think that denying yourself and your wife coitus is necessary though. You just have to wait until she's had hers. But hey, I'm not a phd. so what the hell do I know :)

I have watched my wife do alot of guys past 25 years and only saw one that came quicker in her than i. She even mentioned other day that you would think the older u get the longer it would take me to cum..(nope)

MacNfries said:
Probably wouldn't hurt for you to look that one up, ohhh "opinionated one "! Ed. D stands for Doctor of Education ... now, back to your village! They miss you!
Mac ;) back to you ...

===============

it's Ph.D ............whata maroon

I get the vague impression that Duke and Mac dont like each other, I am perceptive like that.

However its does disrupt a thread somewhat.

MacNfries said:
:confused: So you're calling me either a color or a runaway slave :confused:
You're losing your touch, Dukie ... Possibly you meant moron ... you frik'n MORON!
If you're going to insult someone, at least know what you're writing, dukie ! Go back to your village! :p

============

The Mavens' Word of the Day

i reiterate ...whata maroon

AlanUK said:
I get the vague impression that Duke and Mac dont like each other, I am perceptive like that.

However its does disrupt a thread somewhat.

=================

if you're so delicate of constitution ya can't handle a little
'rough-housin' between cucks ...who btw have between them
been responsible for over 6000 posts in this forum ..you should consider
a resthome :rolleyes:

Oh you are friends, I am less perceptive than I thought.

Anyway I will say no more for fear of disrupting the thread further myself.

Bastanchury,

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. Everything is proceeding very slowly. Last night we had sex, and again I had to hurry to be sure I was inside her before I came. Then I came in gushes.

I also think the therapist is right about me. Even foreplay got me extremely excited. It has gotten worse Even over the past six months. Time to slow things way down, then gradually increase the tempo of activity and intensity. If that doesn't work well, then another man may be the answer. At least open the door to the possibility. Broaching the topic will be the toughest part, I think. After that, if not repulsed by the topic, I'll be reading how it's being received, and proced slowly from there.

Apparently not many bulls in Sac,so a 'field trip' to the Bay Area may be called for.:rolleyes:

Lesbians have a great sex life, and they don't have any penises - so learn to pleasure your wife like lesbians do, and when she is fully contented, she will let you fuck her - and not mind if you only last 7.3 seconds.

If you "bam wham thankyou maam", and roll over and fall asleep, she will lie awake for quite awhile with her pelvis gorged with blood and her hormones running wild, until her emotional system gets the message that the chances of a long ride isn't going to happen today.

The pHD man was saying to you, to make sure she has a lesbian experience, berfore you annoit her pussy cake with some icing.

Don't beat yourself up, just make sure she has at least one orgasm, and when she does, you should then kiss her and tell her you love her. When she has had a rough day, she will look forward to her orgasm with you, because it will lift her self-esteem and make her feel loved, appreciated, and needed DESPITE her bad day.

Having her nightly hug, will feel special for her - you will be her comforter (and hero).

Users who are viewing this thread