• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Never thought I would ever post here...but

• Thread starternonehere
  • Start date

nonehere

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2009
Like I said I thought I would never post here, I usually just log in here and read the other posts and stories and pictures and watch the vids. And I realize I have a fetish for watching white women with black guys.

But this morning I logged into the computer and I see the webpage left up was for an adult toy store my wife and I frequent.

Well in the shopping cart was a dildo with a suction cup on it, not surprised by that my wife and I often role-play her sucking my cock and her being fucked by another cock, so we use the suction dildo to simulate this.

But the biggest surprise was that the other toy in the cart was a black dildo that would attach to a cock and simulate a double penetration. The fact that it was a simulated double penetration didnt surprise me. It was the fact it was a big black one!

I immdiatley got turned on from this and thought my god she either didnt realize it or wanted it to be a BBC.

So now I am convinced that I am going to "push" it alittle further and buy the things she had on the cart as a "hint" from her and maybe also purchase a life like black cock to use as well and see how she responds to it.

What do you other BBC and white wives think.

I am guessing by the views vice the replys that pics are usually away to get replies .. am I right lol

Perhaps you left DC up after lurking one day and this is her way of approving your interracial fetish.

How about showing us the link to the web page that she was on. It would give us an idea about what was on her mind.

nonehere said:
Sex Toys: Men's Sex Toys - Double Penetration Shaft Cock Ring

Well here is the picture of the toy she wanted.

Am I looking to much into it and hoping she is attempting to turn me on by wanting a black cock. Or was a simply just a simple choice.

Hello fellow IR fetisher.
I think it's safe to say that the thought of receiving a big black cock is sounding pretty good to her. Whether or not it actually happens isn't critical at this point; it's about the fantasy.
If you're looking for a good realistic BBC dildo I recommend this one (in chocolate color, of course):
Vixen Creations: Dildos: Bandit
It's a bit expensive, but it's made of medical grade silicone, so it's safe and easy to clean (sex toys aren't the place to be cheap. The cheap ones can cause big problems) and check out the reviews that it gets. My lady loves the one I got her. Above all, have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread