• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Never too late for love

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date

Saraha

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Saw on the news that an 85-year old lady has been arrested for stealing KY sex lube from a supermarket.

I wonder what else she has got up to in her life besides cucking her exhuasted husband with her long-lasting,demanding appetite for sex.

Wish there had been a photo of this hot woman. She would terrorise the Old Folks Home with excessive demands on retired "former Romeos".

Do women that old still remember to have sex or is it something that used to happen many moons ago? I wonder what my sex drive might be like at that age?

Wonder how many men she cucked out?
I guess you men are gobsmacked that a 85 yr old is still so horny, so can't click the reply button..........I forgive you......sure I dooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Old men too

Saraha said:
Wonder how many men she cucked out?
I guess you men are gobsmacked that a 85 yr old is still so horny, so can't click the reply button..........I forgive you......sure I dooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I remember talking to Jim Fixx about the benefits of cardiovascular exercise, he told me of one guy in an old folks home who was the darling of all the ladies there, married and single.

He was the only 65+ sexually active man in the home! He was still jogging 3-4 miles on a daily basis and was cucking all the married men in the home and doing quite a few of the single ladies too. As he told Jim he was doing a lady a day, two on week-ends!

So here's to making life hard all the way to the graveyard!

My grandmother had an 89 year old BF that shocked the family when he got a hard on at the swinning pool one day!!!

Curiosity got the best of me and I did this 76 y.o. in March... Hubby called to tell me she'd be late. Surprised me I didn't need lube and she got real wet each time she'd cum; worshiped the cock while she sucked me and talked dirty while fucked her... was out of breath for about 25 minutes though :) I knew it never stopped for guys but some old ladies will always want their strangers too...

Attachments

• Old Wife Cucks Hubby.jpg
    Old Wife Cucks Hubby.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 193
  • Old Slut.jpg
    Old Slut.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 177
Old Sex

I have a 80 yo. Massage client. That gets an erection each time I do a massage for him. (He says Massage "turns him on" He uses his PC muscles to get it 'up' with out any touching. Then He creates his own "happy ending" by lightly touching the end.
His wife is 78. He says they both love to have sex. I have no reason to doubt him.
Harry

Saraha said:
So sex is just not for young folk

=============

sorry oldtimer but it is :rolleyes:

My dad was in an assisted living facility, 88. He was an insomniac, roamed the halls at night. He told stories of all the nocturnal activity, men and women sneaking in and out of each others rooms.

Many of you have probably seen the ads for the huge retirement community in Florida called the "The Villages". A year or so ago the big story circulating was how wide spread the STDs were there.

Could Be Several Things

Saraha, I hope to high heavens she is getting some cock and i am not one to rain on your parade. It could be that she is using the ky jelly on the tip of a enema bag that she uses on her old man to help him get his job done. But here again its just a though.:D okdeacon

NCStorm said:
Many of you have probably seen the ads for the huge retirement community in Florida called the "The Villages". A year or so ago the big story circulating was how wide spread the STDs were there.

I guess that proves that "olde folks" are sexually active, even if others think that that oldies only dream of sex when they pass 65.

2wheel said:
My dad was in an assisted living facility, 88. He was an insomniac, roamed the halls at night. He told stories of all the nocturnal activity, men and women sneaking in and out of each others rooms.

Sex is more than just a penis sliding into a juicy hole. Lesbians can have satisfying sex using tongue and fingers - so erectile disfunction shouldn't put a lid on a guy's sex life if he allows his mind to get CREATIVE.

A guy should act like a lesbian and when his partner has hit the high notes, then she won't worry how quickly or slowly he takes to shoot his load. She will have got her release whether his cock is 3 inches or 11 inches.

The afterglow she feels will determine whether he is a morning talk on Monday with the girls at work, or he just gets an invite occasionally when she has no one better to fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread