• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new 28yr old girlfriend

• Thread startera2005bcm
  • Start date

a2005bcm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2009
I got lucky last night...wonder what you think of her...she's kinky as hell...eats pussy...wants to try double pussy penetration...learned all this first time we fucked

Attachments

• DSC012684web.jpg
    DSC012684web.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,265
Reactions: HugeLoad and aussiehorse
What a hot ass! more pics please

will try

I'll try....have to get her in a pose that won't identify her...this was the only one I got...the first time

yep

Hot ass indeed....you wouldn't believe what it's like to eat that hot fertile cunt from behind.

wow ,you did get lucky.....................................

pink panties...yep very lucky

She likes four fingers in her pussy when I'm down on her...her clit is so sensitive...she's willing to bring me sloppy seconds from another boyfriend...

Attachments

• DSC01264B.jpg
    DSC01264B.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 589
Reactions: aussiehorse
pic...after I fucked her the very first time

tasty pussy...cant wait to see it filled with another man's cum! what would you do with her?

Attachments

• DSC01266B.jpg
    DSC01266B.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 669
turn over and put your ass in the air baby

She's had men on both ends before...also likes to get fucked like this while goin down on and finger/dildo fucking another girl

Attachments

• DSC01267B.jpg
    DSC01267B.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 400
nice sized-very sensitive clit

so sensitive you have to work around it...she likes to rub the hood between her fingers while she's gettin dicked...screams "fuck me" and cries like a banshee with four fingers in her and a tongue on the clit....wants to try double pussy penetration and takes four fingers and yet she's so so tight...28yrs old and never had a baby...

Attachments

• DSC01270B.jpg
    DSC01270B.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 281
  • DSC01271B.jpg
    DSC01271B.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 281
Would love to eat that sweet pussy and then fill it with cum!!!

I want to lick that pussy, I want to stick my tounge in there and taste all her sweet juices. I want to ease my throbbing cock into that tight cunt and fuck her on all four so that my balls slap her clit and make her scream. I can just imagine what its like to shoot a hot load in that sweet pussy of hers. More pics! Lets see her with a cock in that tight pussy

two new pics from tonight

I licked them both while he fucked her...then cleaned her up

Attachments

• DSC01276b.jpg
    DSC01276b.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC01277b.jpg
    DSC01277b.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 266
Fake fake fake

Look at the first pic people,,,,,, it is NOT the same pussy an arse in the second one,. DONT USE OTHER PEOPLS PICS [removed by Mod]

its the same girl and she's my girlfriend and she knows i'm posting the pics...don't know what it is you think you're seeing...I've posted pics of her and my wife...maybe you're confusing the two..but if you're referring to the two pics posted together on 7-30...its the same girl...she shaved since the first time we posted her...maybe that's it?

a2005bcm said:
nice sized-very sensitive clit

so sensitive you have to work around it...she likes to rub the hood between her fingers while she's gettin dicked...screams "fuck me" and cries like a banshee with four fingers in her and a tongue on the clit....wants to try double pussy penetration and takes four fingers and yet she's so so tight...28yrs old and never had a baby...
i want to cum dump her bitch ***** mouth and fist fuck her

Users who are viewing this thread