New albums!

• Thread starterpenman
  • Start date

penman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2010
I just uploaded more SPH pictures in that album and added two more. Let me know if you like them.

Great pics! a good laugh and some sexy poses too! thx

Really on the money

penman said:
I just uploaded more SPH pictures in that album and added two more. Let me know if you like them.

I find your posts while humorous are right on the mark for so many apsects of my life of cuckoldry.
I'm not sure how many cuckolds on here found their wife withdraw sexually from them because of her lack of sexual satisfaction from the cuck but I know in my case this was from the very start of our marriage and there were many periods of 2-3 or 5 years where she just refused ot have sex with me. She didn't limit me ot handjobs or anything like that, she just didn't care if I was frustrated or how I got sexual release as long as I didn't do other women, she was happy cucking me all those years.

So often the humor of the shots bring home the years of pain with such pathos, more than a harsh post ever would.

4julie said:
I find your posts while humorous are right on the mark for so many apsects of my life of cuckoldry.
I'm not sure how many cuckolds on here found their wife withdraw sexually from them because of her lack of sexual satisfaction from the cuck but I know in my case this was from the very start of our marriage and there were many periods of 2-3 or 5 years where she just refused ot have sex with me. She didn't limit me ot handjobs or anything like that, she just didn't care if I was frustrated or how I got sexual release as long as I didn't do other women, she was happy cucking me all those years.

So often the humor of the shots bring home the years of pain with such pathos, more than a harsh post ever would.

==============

well said you patheric small dicked wimp

No pathos?

duke9555 said:
==============

well said you patheric small dicked wimp

Oh Duke, if I didn't know you cared.

Will you miss me?

Heading off down under, will be travelling via London, Bangkok to Brisbane!

Not sure how long it will be before I get things all set up down there.

4julie said:
Oh Duke, if I didn't know you cared.

Will you miss me?

Heading off down under, will be travelling via London, Bangkok to Brisbane!

Not sure how long it will be before I get things all set up down there.

==========

i'll be right over to give u a proper send off
and big sloppy kiss right on the button .....bon voyage
you pussy-boy poufer :p

Thanks

I'm glad my "artwork" has struck a chord.
I'll keep adding pictures to these albums and perhaps post up a few others in topics reflective of the cuckold world.

Something has been bothering me for some time now. I am a voyeur and though not married presently (nothing to do with these little games) I would if I could enjoy very much watching my wife or gf with other men. Might even join in and give a little pleasure to her lover(s). But I have to say, if any woman treated me with the cold cruelty espoused here I would literally throw her fucking ass out the door, and if bf didn't like it I can tell you not many men can stand a louisville slugger upside their head. Some of you are just plain sadistic bastards and deserve neither respect nor an ear for your sick demeaning treatment of those unfortunate men who started out just wanting a little spice in their marriage. I often hear you speak of "love". There is no love in those extreme cuckold relationships, only disrespect and contempt. To all you cuckies who say you like it...get out while you can. The bitch is gonna fuck over you once the bank account gets fat enough to dump your stupid ass. If I have offended anyone...GOOD...that was my intention...you know who you are.

Penman,

penman said:

Those are excellent annotated pics... very nice. Very apropos. Especially your first album with many annotated photos... I like it.

—Custer