• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New and seeking a big one

• Thread starterDarkSugarr
  • Start date

DarkSugarr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi guys, new girl here. :flash:

I love big white dicks stuffed deep inside me but I need a big black one, to show my tiny-dicked little boyfriend what a real man looks like.

Any hung black guys around in the North U.K. or a bit further south for fun?

He will be used for clean-up duty and worship, of course. I will be busy enjoying a good fucking.

I am attaching two pics of me, for those interested. I am clean, discreet and very pleasant.

Thanks.

I don't intend to cause offence, but do you have trouble sleeping on your tummy with those beautiful big breasts?

Josetta said:
I don't intend to cause offence, but do you have trouble sleeping on your tummy with those beautiful big breasts?

LOL at Josetta! A very nice sense of humor you have!

Lol, funny but no, I work it out and get a good night's sleep.

Oh Sugar
Man would I like to suck your black nipples and lower your sweet black ass on my white face

Baby, your arse n thighs shot is one sexual sculpture. Grrr :)

Hey where north Uk are you based in london but up north quiet regular email me lets chat

Users who are viewing this thread