• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New at this

What you think

• Does she want to get fucked during her massage?

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Will she get fucked at her massage?

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Will she have intercourse only?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will he cum in her?

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Would you want to fuck her?

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Will he cum in her?

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Will any sex at all happen during her next massage?

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

ann49curiousmwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2007
Been wanting to share my wife for quite some time. Got her to get a massage a few weeks back. Needless to say, she was nude, and every part of her massaged and carressed. I watched from a window while her tits and ass was fondled and got gaps from her. Nothing as far as sex happened, but she wants to go back. Think she is wanting it to get further along ( i know the masseuse does), and think it will culminate in her getting banged like I have wanted for so long? Attached a few pics of her. Please give me your comments and encouragement

Attachments

• MVC-007F[1].JPG
    MVC-007F[1].JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 499
  • MVC-027S[1].JPG
    MVC-027S[1].JPG
    37 KB · Views: 459
Your wife appears to have very good potential as a cuckoldress....

Jerrysimmons,

Your wife looks good. Very sexy and sensuous. Very nice.

jerrysimmons said:
.... Nothing as far as sex happened, but she wants to go back. Think she is wanting it to get further along (I know the masseuse does)....

Excellent! If your wife wants to go back for another nude massage, I encourage you to take her back. If the masseuse seems to "want to go further," and if your wife wants that too (you will need to talk with her about this in advance), maybe you could have a word with him beforehand and encourage him to do so. It will work best, I suggest, if he understands a-priori that you will have no objection and, indeed, are encouraging your wife to begin expanding her sexual horizons by fucking other men.

Thanks for the pix of your gorgeous wife!

—Custer

beautiful wife you have. LOve to see more pics of her. Keep up teh good work of encourging your wife to cuckold you, and maybe in tiem she will go black and you will become a denied cuckold -even, hopefully, being black bred!

She looks VERY attractive - love those tits.. what I couldn't do with those and some rope.. they are perfect for binding..;) All that aside, tell us all how things go. I can see why he wants to have her.. and justthink, if she continues, inno time you'll be cleaning her out with your mouth after the other guy is done with her.. if you don't like the taste at first, you'll get used to it.:D

back when my wife was just getting started I got her a massage from a black guy. He massaged her all over and near her pussy the first time which made her hot. I told her to encourage him next time by parting her legs more when he got near her pussy - she did and he got her off - long story short she ended up blowing him and he got her off over several massages but did not fuck. So this is a good strategy.

Your wife is very hot and I would definitely encourage her to keep going back to the masseuse. Actually, go back to anyone who will touch her like that.

ATLcuck said:
back when my wife was just getting started I got her a massage from a black guy. He massaged her all over and near her pussy the first time which made her hot. I told her to encourage him next time by parting her legs more when he got near her pussy - she did and he got her off - long story short she ended up blowing him and he got her off over several massages but did not fuck. So this is a good strategy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. I like your stratedgy.....:) I'll be looking at implimenting it into my own marriage..:D

Thought about this...

Wow... congratulations and good luck in the future. I've thought about this route myself. Right now I've gotten my wife to the point where we can joke about her having boyfriends/lovers on the side, and has even teased some guys on a few occasions finally but it has been slow going. She grew up very religious and this is something she still can't imagine herself doing. Definitely some growth since we first got together (she wouldn't even joke about it and refused to admit finding other guys attractive). So good luck!