• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Australian drug can give white people a tan for 90 days

• Thread starterJosetta
  • Start date

Josetta

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
A new skin insert causes white skin to change into a golden brown tan for 90 days. It is being trialled in Australian hospitals and is likely to protect white skin from sunburn and skin cancer. The drug boosts the melaton in the skin.

It will help WHITE MEN FEEL MORE LIKE A BLACK MAN.
And for white men who want to remain brown permantly, then it will just mean going to the Doctor for a new insert every three months.

So the white race could "disappear" for months at a time.

With 80% of Americans now backing Barrick Obama, the new inserts could be just what is needed for white people to show their awesome support for him.

Perhaps wearing this golden tan could help create a psychological change for would-be-cucks who wish to believe that black is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't read your entire post because it started sounding like the same old tired-ass crap written by white guys posing as black people on this and other boards. Anywho...what you are alluding to is called Melanotan II. And it was developed at a university in Arizona. I don't know which one right off the top of my head...I believe it was ASU. It stimulates melanocytes to produce more melanin. This will help protect fair skinned people from getting skin cancer. It also has a pronounced side effect of making the person taking it extremely horny. Oh, and it's injectable...completely useless taken any other way.

Sorry for the buzzkill, spanky. Just had to straighten this one out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraddicted is spot on - it's been around for several years now, though isn't legal in the UK, as it hasn't been approved by the Medical Council (or whoever makes these decisions). People have used spray tans for years, sunbeds for about two decades, and have enjoyed getting a tan for even longer. I doubt for the absolute majority if it's anything at all to do with looking like a black guy/woman (more women fake tan than men), but more to do with a tan giving a healthy glow to the skin, as opposed to a pale, unhealthy look (for some).

OK, back to fantasy land.

Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
Iraddicted is spot on - it's been around for several years now, though isn't legal in the UK, as it hasn't been approved by the Medical Council (or whoever makes these decisions). People have used spray tans for years, sunbeds for about two decades, and have enjoyed getting a tan for even longer. I doubt for the absolute majority if it's anything at all to do with looking like a black guy/woman (more women fake tan than men), but more to do with a tan giving a healthy glow to the skin, as opposed to a pale, unhealthy look (for some).

OK, back to fantasy land.

Thanks for having my back, DD UK. I'm all for the fantasy stuff, but sometimes people take this stuff a little too seriously. I have laid waste to quite a bit of pussy in my time, and I have discovered that more women have pussy-eating fantasies than black-dick fantasies. Believe me...I have pursued this on almost every one of them. I have honestly had an equal amount of women express an interest in horse dick as have in black dick! Yeah, I bring out the best in 'em!

More myths and urban legends

Yep and it'll also make your penis grow to 14 inches =p Josetta, honest.:)

You guys are getting too serious, DC has dozens of postings about black being better than white. Swipe, I like to remain feminine, so I won't use it if it is going to make my clit bigger, but post a photo if your cock hits 14 inches long and we can have a measurment day for Guinness Book of Records. Thanks for the fun reply.

The Australian Doctors are excited as they truly believe skin cancer and sunburn could be a thing of the past. Doctor Sears (USA) reckons most people don't get enough sun ******** to be properly healthy, and this makes them very vulnerable to sun damage when they do go out. Your body can't adequately absorb minerals and vitamins from food without enough sunlight. Children over in Australia are no longer allowed to go to school without a hat to protect their faces. Most of Hollywood stars will be after the insert if it gets the green light world-wide. Botox won't be needed as much because the facial skin will wrinkle less without skin damage from strong light.

Josetta said:
You guys are getting too serious, DC has dozens of postings about black being better than white. Swipe, I like to remain feminine, so I won't use it if it is going to make my clit bigger, but post a photo if your cock hits 14 inches long and we can have a measurment day for Guinness Book of Records. Thanks for the fun reply.

The Australian Doctors are excited as they truly believe skin cancer and sunburn could be a thing of the past. Doctor Sears (USA) reckons most people don't get enough sun ******** to be properly healthy, and this makes them very vulnerable to sun damage when they do go out. Your body can't adequately absorb minerals and vitamins from food without enough sunlight. Children over in Australia are no longer allowed to go to school without a hat to protect their faces. Most of Hollywood stars will be after the insert if it gets the green light world-wide. Botox won't be needed as much because the facial skin will wrinkle less without skin damage from strong light.

That post was A LOT different than the original! You can get this stuff all over the place. You can get it from China or you can simply get it from "research" websites here in the states. It comes in 10 milligram vials and you have to reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water. You just draw up 10cc of the bac water and shoot it into the vial that contains the freeze dried Melanotan II peptide. Then you inject about 0.5cc every day with an insulin needle subcutaneously. Here's the website... http://www.researchpeptides.com/
The PT-141 is a derivative of Melanotan II and is used as an aphrodisiac.

Funny thing is that it makes the inferior white man have an insatiable desire to buy an '82 Caprice with a lift kit and big rims. Go figure.

Josetta said:

QUOTE]

Josetta can't possibly prove this but I just heard a guy in a bar chatting to his brother in laws mothers uncles pool cleaner, honest. This is why I can only establish it as a urban type legend! :)

Have you tried it yourself for the tanning application? Open question to anyone.

swipe said:
Have you tried it yourself for the tanning application? Open question to anyone.

I haven't tried it yet, but I plan on doing it. I tan really easily, so I figure it wont take much for me. It apparently has a nasty side effect of making you nauseous if you take too much.

Is it true that superior black people are unable to get any sun burn?

and therefore they never get skin cancer?

That is another reason why they are so great.

iraddicted said:
Funny thing is that it makes the inferior white man have an insatiable desire to buy an '82 Caprice with a lift kit and big rims. Go figure.

Are you white like me?

Or a black man?

rotflmao@yall&this silly thread!

I have always wondered to myself why caucasions tend to try to alter the pigment of their skin with tanning. Milk white skin isn't "in" anymore??? I mean, why risk your over all health, wrinkles, and skin cancer, in a mere attempt to enhance your appearance??? I laugh so hard at caucasions who tan and get burned, or tan so much they walk around stiffly, or their skin is so tight and dry it starts peeling! Gross! Definitely NOT appealing, in my opinion. Give me a beautiful woman from a country close to the Mediterianian Sea, one who doesn't need to tan, but rather has that natural glowing olive skin tone. All that artificial foolishness is silly, but hey, im not worried because I have that sexy milk chocolate skin that would make the tannest of the tan caucasions envious. For those who partake of Melanin II injections, its your perrogative, so by all means go ahead and try it out. You or your surviving family members may get lucky enough to file a suit and win some money once all the negative side effects occur and end up killing your stoopid asses. Don't be naïve, be happy in the skin you're in, instead of trying to be in with us darkskinned "n's."

Users who are viewing this thread