• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Black Bull Situation - Need Your Opinion

• Thread starterReliable1
  • Start date
R

Reliable1

I am a black bull and I'm now beginning a new relationship where a husband has presented me with his Black Cock Slut Wife. She has strong desire for being filled and flooded with black cream; if the situation was right, she would want to have a black baby, but that's another story. She also like public displays of affection and fucking (Can't wait to take her out with dried cum on her face). I have put forth some rules of attire and accessories for when I'm around and when I'm not. I would like to get your opinion and suggestions.

1) High Heel "Fuck Me" Shoes no less than 4" when I'm present and in public.
2) Gold Ankle Chain w/ a black heart charm (maybe BBC on it)
3) Fingernails and Toenails always well done and painted
4) Gold Toerings worn on the second toes
5) A Queen of Spades Tattoo
6) Gold Thumb Rings
7) Short Skirts

Opinion and Suggestion.

Whats the deal with thumb rings? (Don't get that) What about a T-Shirt that says "I LIKE HIS BIG BLACK COCK" (Has your Picture on it) What are you having the husband do or wear?

The thumb rings are a subtle way of letting those in the know, know that you are "Black Owned."

"The thumb rings are a subtle way of letting those in the know, know that you are "Black Owned."
Never heard that one before. How well know is it?

The thumbs rings have been around for awhile. I first heard of it in 2003. You want to wear it on your left thumb which is the same hand for the wedding rings.

Reliable1,

Reliable1 said:
I am a black bull and am beginning a new relationship in which a husband has presented me with his Black Cock Slut Wife.

Cool...

Reliable1 said:
She has strong desire for being filled and flooded with black cream; if the situation were right, she would want to have a black baby...

Nice...

Reliable1 said:
She also likes public displays of affection and [displaying evidence of] fucking.

That's entirely appropriate, for a committed cuckoldress...

Reliable1 said:
I can't wait to take her out with dried cum on her face.

Really...

Reliable1 said:
I have put forth some rules of attire and accessories for when I'm around and when I'm not. I would like to get your opinion and suggestions.

1) High Heel "Fuck Me" Shoes no less than 4" when I'm present and in public;
2) Gold Ankle Chain w/ a black heart charm (maybe BBC on it);
3) Fingernails and Toenails always well done and painted;
4) Gold Toerings worn on the second toes;
5) A Queen of Spades Tattoo;
6) Gold Thumb Rings;
7) Short Skirts.

Your proposed rules all seem appropriate, if your new white married woman is amenable. I would suggest only adding "or FMBs" to "1)," and accepting 3-inch heels if your married woman has trouble keeping her balance (thereby risking a sprained ankle) with 4-inch heels.

You might consider occasional walks in public (say, in a park) holding your married woman's hand, her with your cum visibly running down one or both of her legs (out from beneath her short skirt), while her cuckold walks behind her with your dried cum on his face.

—Custer

Tight fitting, low cut tops perhaps and push up bras only. As a full time wearer of chastity I can assure you that it’s an effective way of being certain that the husband will not be having sexual intercourse with her, perhaps that is also an option

be careful

Yeah but don't wreck the dudes life. He has to be able to face people. Are you thinking of doing this in a public place or local place. I love watching my wife get laid - but this would be too much for me.

I guess I could handle it if we were in a large city that was not where I was from. Horney idea though.

x chris

no panties ever

thumb rings/origin

Have to respectfully disagree with you on that one.
Thumb rings were originally "secret" signs that a woman had lesbian,
or at least bi-sexual inklings, prior to the time when such behavior had
become socially commonplace.
(think late 60's till the early 80's.)
although they've certainly been coopted by the mainsteam- and perhaps
for some come to mean a woman who's interracially inclined- this was
absolutely their origin.
(i have a very close relative who's been an 'out' lesbian for 30+ yrs.)

a funny story on a separate tangent: once asked a friend of mine who had
a spectacularly hot, blonde exotic dancer (read: stripper) girlfriend if she was
bisexual, as most women in her line of work happen to be.
his reply is one for the ages, stated with matter of factness
"only when i ask her to be."

You are probably right. Thanks for that. She is Bi as well. I'm going to have her seduce other hot wife wannabe's to submit to the power of the BBC. So maybe those thumb rings will come in handle after. Again, thanks!