• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New bull from Rhodes- Greece

• Thread starterGreekhugeRhodes
  • Start date

GreekhugeRhodes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2022
Iam a smart and funny Bull from Rhodes. I will gladly show you around during your vacations. You could try the local "creampie"!

IMG-6d15f630d901191cbdab347d4728ac4f-V.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Winchbi and Readyu
My wife and I are travelling to Rhodes and will be staying in Linda’s from the 8the until the 15th October. I am looking for a couple of things.
1: a secluded beech where i and my wife can get naked and have some fun hopefully somewhere we can attract someone like yourself to pay my wife some attention.
2: I am also looking to persuade my wife to cuckold me. She is a bit reluctant at the moment but I really want to try a local cream pie.

my email is bisexman@live.co.uk

3FAE3B41-8A0B-443C-91CC-FCF2EBD9510C.jpeg

Reactions: Readyu and Getmade
GreekhugeRhodes said:
Iam a smart and funny Bull from Rhodes. I will gladly show you around during your vacations. You could try the local "creampie"!

IMG-6d15f630d901191cbdab347d4728ac4f-V.jpg
Love my wife to sit on that...

Readyu said:
Love my wife to sit on that...
That sounds like a lot of fun and very tasty. We are staying in Lindos from the 8th to the 15th. We will have a car so would be good to find a really quite beech or perhaps work out how we can meet up in one evening

Reactions: Readyu

Users who are viewing this thread