New conditions for sex

D

davey

My wife has laid down some new ground rules............I can have sex with her but only if there are 5 loads of cum inside her first. I think she wants more cock

Does she want you in chastity, with fortnightly release for a wank before recaging?

R U going to obey her?

Do U get a hard-on thinking about her sharing her pussy with other guys?

Is she hoping to invite guys into your home for you to watch them fucking her, or she going to fuck somwhere else and just bring you creampies home?

My wife and I have a similar one - but not that extreme. I can only penetrate her if her boyfriend's cum is already there inside her. :)

hub_cuck2002 said:
My wife and I have a similar one - but not that extreme. I can only penetrate her if her boyfriend's cum is already there inside her. :)

If my wife's bf cums in her, I have to use a condom afterwards.

Davey,

davey said:
My wife has laid down some new ground rules............I can have sex with her but only if there are 5 loads of cum inside her first. I think she wants more cock.

Does your boss/wife insist on acquiring 5 loads of cum from bareback fucking of other men for any particular reason...? I mean, why not 4, or 6, or some other number...?

One way for your boss to obtain more cock would, of course, be to fuck you more often. Thus, I suppose the implication must be she wants to fuck *other* men more often, and not be distracted from this goal by the (no doubt tedious) chore of fucking you in between. Is that the picture...?

—Custer

I have similar rules. I cannot ejaculate unless I have got 10 points, that I get by eating cum. A creampie from her counts 1 full point. Eating the content of a condom filled by anyone in her counts 1/2 point. Eating the content of a condom filled by anyone in me (yes, I know) counts 1/4 point, provided she or a "delegate" can confirm. Sucking off a lover of her counts 1/4 point. Sucking off two men who haven't fucked her counts also 1/4 point, provided she or a "delegate" can confirm.
In case I ejaculate before I get the right number of points, I get 10 new points of penalty to recuperate.
Most of the time, I can use my credit for self-sucking (it gives me 1/2 point of credit for the next round), or exceptionally in other ways
THis has been going on for years, with some interruptions (for instance on holidays with a couple of our best friends, it is a common understanding that I can fuck the wife, who is very submissive, but my wife get fucked not only by my friend, but also by his friends and I cannot touch her)

I have a "Honey Do" list with a dead line for each item on that list. Each day I am past due, it adds one more day to my goal of getting into my wife's pussy.
She also has me on a diet. Each time I weigh out and don't reach her goal, it is 1 day added for each pound I didn't reach.
I last had pussy in early Jan. 2010. My next scheduled date I can get into her pussy is around April 5th, barring no more infractions.

warpt, so, it takes you on average 3 months between each sex session with your wife!
In my case (see conditions above), in most of the case the actual fucking of my wife is out of question, while creampies are a daily pleasure. So, what is at stake with the conditions is only my right to ejaculate. In fact, unless if she is really nasty or if she is with a lover for which it is difficult to accept the idea of me having creampies the same night, I get my number of points usually every 3 days .

But it happened several times that it lasted more than one month, or even two months (in that later case, she was absent, her delegates were rather taking their job seriously, by making the rules difficult, visibly enjoying my problems and my increasing readiness to accept all their demands and my humiliation). When it last too long, the risk that I ejaculate unwillingly increases and materialise, thus making a doubling of points needed

There is no average. Right now as it stands, it will be 4 months before I can get into her pussy again, if everything goes my way.
She can have some dick on the side. That has never been a problem. She is a beautiful woman and she deserves some good hard dick when ever she wants it.