• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New couple

• Thread startertexcouple2337
  • Start date
T

texcouple2337

We are new at this. Wife is 23 years old, husband is 37 and live in Texas. I like to show off my body. I thought i would post a pic and i have more. I don't like to show my face on here but i might send a face pic privately. Hope you like it, Melanie.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,774
Here is another one.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2,174
Wow you have a GREAT ASS! would love to see more of you.

great ass!

would love to give her a creampie every night!

Beautiful ass on her

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Two thumbs up....and you know where!

So tasty

I am pretty sure that is one sweet ass and pussy. Good thing I like sweet things. Let me have a taste. I am in San Antonio. PM me

texcouple2337 said:
Here is another one.

PERFECT!

Hope you get the pleasure a women like you deserves in her life. Give yourself the chance, indulge yourself with a really hot guy with a BBC while you still have that amazing body!

Hi melanie. I am in dfw area. I can fix you up with nice clean discreet black men in this area. I've been with lots of ladies and couples for their first experience with black men. My other screen name here is RealgangbangsTX, but i can fix you up with just one or two guys at a time if you are interested.

Oh Melanie, you are one wicked little hottie. Love that pic with your finger in your butt.

Thanks for the comments. Hey wmntx4wf4bm i am interested and i will send a pm to you. I would want older black men for this and feel free to message me.

outstanding

you have the ass that makes this 'old' man feel young..or is that...makes me wanna feel a young one like you??....:lick:

Hi, I'm in San Antonio. Where are you located?

Hi, I'm in San Antonio. Where are you located in tx?

Nice... very nice... what part of Texas?

In N.E. Texas, close to Arkansas.

I have read alot of posts on here. I can't believe how women are degraded and made to feel like a lower form of life. Also anyone who thinks all white men have little dicks is very close minded as this is not true. It is easy to make a dick look big on the internet but in real life it is a different story. Men are all different no matter the race. Just because a girl wants to have another man fuck her does not mean she wants to be made to feel like a worthless slut. It is for fun and excitement not for cock worship. This is ridiculous!

Where are you located in Texas? I'm in San Antonio

Users who are viewing this thread