• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new cuck given first task

• Thread starterfriedfish80
  • Start date

friedfish80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2011
Getting off work this morning my wife texted me. Saying I need to find a cock to suck. Have in mind I haven't had any homosexual experences in my life. On the way home I stop off at the adult bookstore near the house. I walked into the back and texted that I was there. I waited and a guy came into my booth. I dropped to my knees and pulled out his cock. I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking. I must have sucked him for about 10 min. Then he said "I don't think its gonna happen" and he put his cock away. I called her as I left telling her that I am now a cocksucker.

Friedfish,

friedfish80 said:
Getting off work this morning my wife text'd me saying, "I need to find a cock to suck." .... On the way home I stopped off at the adult bookstore near our house. ... I dropped to my knees and pulled out his cock and started sucking. About 10 min. later he said, "I don't think its gonna happen" and put his cock away. I called my wife as I left and told her I am now a cocksucker.

Good... you did what your wife told you to do. That's very commendable.

But, you say you're a new cuckold. How did your wife go about making you her cuckold? It sounds like she's reasonably assertive... did she take the initiative in finding a lover and do it rapidly, once having made the decision to do so? Or, was it a long process...?

Also, after you returned home, did your wife offer you any explanation of why she wants you to be a cucksucker...?

—Custer

Well she's been fucking black men for awhile now. We started off as swingers and decided that she dident like other women in bed with us. But kept on fucking black men she would find online and out in bars.

Now recently she is wanting what she decribes as a "real man" fuck her now. She has only fucked her new friends bareback and let's them cum in her.

She has explained to me that she finds sucking dick degradeing. And wants me to prep her men for her when wshe brings them home. But being I have never done it before she wanted me to loose my dick sucking cherry before she brings a new boyfriend home.

friedfish80 said:
Well, my wife has been fucking black men for a while now. We started off as swingers, but she decided she didn't like other women being in bed with us. But, she kept on fucking black men she sound online and in bars.

Recently, my wife said she wants a "real man" fucking her. She has only fucked her new friends bareback and she lets them cum in her.

My wife has explained to me she finds cocksucking degrading. So, she wants me to prep her men for her when wshe brings them home. But, since I had never done that before, she wanted me to "lose my cocksucking cherry" before she brings a new boyfriend home.

Thanks for the background and explanation. It all sounds very reasonable.

Apparently not a good cocksucker either, LOL! Oh well, practice, practice, practice.

Obey your wife in all that she asks, no one can ask you to more than that, right?

Actually, you don't yet realise how lucky you are to be invited to prep her Bulls. Lots of husbands are not allowed to watch her having sex with her "superior men".

Keep posting up-dates, and set a target to hit number 50 posting on cuckolds.com this year. You are a newbie, so welcome to our world.

Was it really the first cock you ever sucked? Sounds like you knew a little to much about where and how to find a guy looking for a blow job.

Well I have lived next to that adult bookstore for 20+ years. Many a times before I have been in a prevew booth and I have been harassed by guys wanting to suck my cock. So I knew where to go for this.

friedfish80 said:
Well she's been fucking black men for awhile now. We started off as swingers and decided that she dident like other women in bed with us. But kept on fucking black men she would find online and out in bars.

Now recently she is wanting what she decribes as a "real man" fuck her now. She has only fucked her new friends bareback and let's them cum in her.

She has explained to me that she finds sucking dick degradeing. And wants me to prep her men for her when wshe brings them home. But being I have never done it before she wanted me to loose my dick sucking cherry before she brings a new boyfriend home.

Hot! Does she still fuck you as well, or are you too small for her?

She still fucks me. I'm actualy rather well hung myself. But perfers a bbc in her over me

Users who are viewing this thread