• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new cuckold from France

• Thread starterAudreyronde
  • Start date

do you think I should...

• suggest her to use me as her servant in front of him ?

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • propose to have me locked in a chastity device ?

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • agree to be taken the way she chooses with her strap on ?

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • suggest her to make me her sissy ?

Votes: 35 36.8%

• Total voters
okdeacon said:
Please do. okdeacon

ARE YOU BACK YET? Sure hope she didnt leave you there. okdeacon :D

finally I'm back

Well things have changed for good for me... first of all, I am not allowed any more to touch her. Second, she now has a steady relation with one bull, who knows of my situation. I am living in chastity, and the only way I am allowed pleasure myself is by begging my wife to fuck me with her strap-on or a big dildo.

My wife told me that I should learn to be a good submissive sissy, and I am to find one (or more) bull to fill my holes. Is someone here in France willing to train me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, it's good to see you back...

Audreyronde,

Good to see you back. When you said your wife was taking you into town for a big surprise Aug. 27 (2007) then you disappeared from the forum, I feared she may have served you with divorce papers. It's good to see that didn't happen and she has retained you as her cuckold husband.

Regarding your question: I don't live in France. If I did, I probably wouldn't be up for that, so to speak.

I see you wife now requires you to wear a chastity device (for which she is sole keyholder, presumably), but allows you some sex in the sense that she fucks you up the ass from time to time with her strapon. That's good. As your cuckoldress, she is on the right track. Not allowing you to touch her otherwise, however, seems rather austere.

Perhaps you might consider suggesting to your wife that her relationship with you could be improved if she were to expand her repertoire along the lines of "The Fine Art of Queening." See:

The Fine Art of Queening .

If she does not seem immediately attracted to this idea (but you are), you might point out the paragraph near the end which reads, approximately: "Riding a man's face properly requires skill and practice, like learning to ride a horse." Since she is a rock climber, this may appeal to her.

You might also suggest she view the last paragraph as slightly revised to read (e.g.): "The modern woman always has at least two men, a lover (/lovers) who pleasure her as she wishes, and a husband whom she queens."

If your beautiful wife should decide this seems appealing and she decides it is worth investing in, so to speak, "queening stools" for prolonged cunninglingus and/or analingus, particularly after her trysts with her lovers, can be purchased (for instance) at:

Queening - Face Sitting History

queens and kings-queening .

[As far as I know, these web sites will not plant viruses or other unpleasant beasts on your computer. I use an operating system that seems to be resistant to such stuff, however, so my experience may not be typical. Disclaimer: I do not work for these companies or profit from their sales in any way.]

BTW, I and perhaps others would be interested in hearing what "the big surprise" was your wife took you into town for last August.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

my progress as a cuckold

Hello all of you,
I just wanted to share my hapiness with you. Things have gone better since I last came. First of all, my beloved wife now has a regular bull, plus 2 or 3 occasional ones. And she even indulged in a bissexual relationship with a cute friend of her indeed.
Second, she told several of our old friends of my new status, which I found quite humiliating. Knowing that charming ladies I know and like, now are aware that I am a cuckold in chastity is something very hard to get over.
Third, I really learned my place, and I very regulary beg my wife to fuck me. To do that, I have to get on all 4, spread my legs, and open up my ass before speaking.
I am so happy... all I wish now is that one of her bulls will use me in front of her...

Welcome back Audreyronde, I remember you well from last year, not so much of you but of the pictures of your beautiful wife. I am glad to hear that every little thing is OK. And you serve her well.

Good to hear you are happy, and have made very good progress as your wife's cuckold.

Audreyronde,

Good to hear from you again.

Audreyronde said:
Hello all of you, I just wanted to share my happiness with you. Things have gone better since I last came [to this site].

Great! Thank you for updating us.

Audreyronde said:
First of all, my beloved wife now has a regular bull, plus 2 or 3 occasional ones. And she even indulged in a bisexual relationship with a [very] cute friend of hers indeed.

Good for your wife! That's a very good number of lovers for her to have, including her attractive woman lover. Obviously, she is succeeding as your cuckoldress.

Audreyronde said:
Second, she told several of our old friends of my new status, which I found quite humiliating. Knowing that charming ladies I know and like, now are aware that I am a cuckold in chastity is something very hard to get over.

Good, good.... it's entirely appropriate for your wife to inform her friends that you are her cuckold and that she requires you to wear a chastity device, thus humiliating you. Woman-to-woman conversations of this nature are almost certainly among the most effective ways to increase the expectation of married women everywhere that a normal marriage should consist of a cuckold husband who is faithful to his dominant wife — who, in turn, considers it normal and appropriate to have extramarital affairs with a variety of lovers.

Audreyronde said:
Third, I really learned my place and I very regularly beg my wife to fuck me. To do that, I have to get on all 4's, spread my legs, and open up my ass before speaking.

Excellent! It sounds like your wife is comfortable in her role as your boss cuckoldress, and is effectively (as you say) keeping you in your place. It's good to hear you consider it entirely appropriate for her to regularly fuck you up the ass.

Audreyronde said:
I am so happy... all I wish now is that one of her bulls will now use me in front of her...

Well, maybe it will happen before too much longer, if you ply your wife with small gifts (a single flower from time-to-time, for instance) accompanied by suitably-subtle hints, and impress her with the quality of your housework.

Please thank your beautiful wife on my behalf for allowing you to post her picture wearing her strapon. She has very much the appearance of a dominant, self-confident and *very* sexy woman.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

* I notice you did not mention your wife successfully making you her *sissy* cuckold. I also notice this goal was heavily favored by those responding to your poll. I wish you well in attaining this objective.

thank you Custer

Thank you for your encouragement. From times to times it sems unbelievable to live what I am living through.
I had never imagined that I could be so happy. To be cuckolded in such a way is such a joy, I can hardly believe it. And I am so glad when my beloved wife orders me to spread open so she can pound my ass ...
Yesterday evening, I spent my time in chastity (of course), with my hands tied behind my back and a plug inside me, while she went away with one of her bulls.
When she finally came back home, I was so happy to see her, radiant, blossoming and superior yet tender...
here you see me with my chastity device

Users who are viewing this thread