• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New cuckold here from NW Florida. 25 y/o male

Nanoz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2022
Hey,
I am a new member of the forum but I have browsed through it over the years. My wife and I have dabbled in sharing her but we have finally just went all in. Glad to be apart of the community! (I have included pics of my wife, because she is hot)

4C8C1312-087C-401E-97B6-D05001ADFCF4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SexyFlwife, Ladiesfucker, Tootsie and 18 others
Nanoz said:
Hey,
I am a new member of the forum but I have browsed through it over the years. My wife and I have dabbled in sharing her but we have finally just went all in. Glad to be apart of the community! (I have included pics of my wife, because she is hot)

Sounds like the P-Cola area? We're in Biloxi a lot

Congrats and welcome. Hope to get my wife over the finish line soon. On the opposite side of the state.

Your wife looks great!! Thank you for sharing. Pensacola here also.

Reactions: beachstone
Hey welcome! I'm out in gulf breeze.

More! More! More!

Reactions: beachstone and throwback
I'm close by, and have something she'll like....

You are welcome to watch, join in, or take pics and video to post here.

001.jpg

BobWheeler said:
I'm close by, and have something she'll like....

You are welcome to watch, join in, or take pics and video to post here.

001.jpg
Hello

Nanoz said:
Hey,

I'm near Gainesville I'm tall strong and have tattoos 420friendly and 9in bwc

Greytaylor said:
I'm near Gainesville I'm tall strong and have tattoos 420friendly and 9in bwc
Your wife is smoking hot. Thank you for sharing.

Nanoz said:
Hey,

Good for you, you both will enjoy sharing her. She is Super HOT. Would love to see more, would love to hav efun with the both of you

where are yall located

69eatmore77 said:
Good for you, you both will enjoy sharing her. She is Super HOT. Would love to see more, would love to hav efun with the both of you
Very nice would love to get to know you better

Users who are viewing this thread