New cuckold here.

• Thread startermrtcruise
  • Start date

mrtcruise

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2010
So, my gf Ashley and I have been together just a year or so. We're both in our early 30s. We do all the normal fun things any other couple does. We have a strong relationship. Lots of trust and honesty. We are basically best friends as well as a couple. For a while, we've been talking about cuckolding, because it's something I have wanted for a long time, so I had to know her take on it. She was all over the idea believe it or not. I basically let her know it would be an open relationship on her end, but not mine. Since then, we've read lots of stuff on forums about cuckolding, watched videos. I fear I've unleashed a monster now. ;)

In the past 4 months or so, she's had about 3 other guys she has had sex with. She told me that they both are much bigger and better than I in bed, and that they are satisfying all of her sexual needs at this point. Ashley told me that it's purely physical of course, and she needs me for love and emotional support, but that as far as sex goes, she doesn't need me. She has let me have sex with her maybe twice in the past month. Of course, she loves my oral, which I give her every night and most mornings. She loves it. She loves to tell me about her lovers while I do it.

Most recently, she has met a black guy. He's a really nice dude, and she know calls him her "boyfriend". I am a bit jealous. She told me she really likes him, and that hes the kind of guy she is typically attracted to. She told me I have nothing to worry about, in that she isn't going anywhere or leaving me. She just likes him alot, and his sex. So I guess Im sitting back, and waiting to see what shall happen.

Hello MRT

Ashley sounds like the perfect and HOT gf. Looks like she will be doing fine in the cucking dept and she like blackdick as well as white. Dont see much lacking in this sweet little lady. Does she offer you any creampies? Why ask this question? Well she likes for you to eat her pussy and you love doing it, as you should. so creampie would seem to be the next step if she wishes to increase the intensity of her cucking you, Plus she took to it like a duck to water, its all hot man:p. Please keep us up to date on your hottie and how about a photo. Hide the face if you must but a lot of us hard dicks would like to see what she look like. Good Luck and have fun, both of you, think of the cocks she is making happy.:eek::D Thanks okdeacon

Mrtcruise,

Welcome to the forum! And thanks for your erotic post.

mrtcruise said:
For a while, we've been talking about cuckolding, because it's something I have wanted for a long time, so I had to know [my woman friend's] take on it. She was all over the idea, believe it or not.

Nice! Your woman has the right idea.

mrtcruise said:
I basically let her know it would be an open relationship on her end, but not mine.

VERY good... you too have the right idea.

mrtcruise said:
I fear I've unleashed a monster now. ;)

Hm... if you were to post a photo of Ms. Ashley, I suspect she wouldn't look like a "monster" at all. More likely, she would resemble an attractive, perhaps very attractive, and sensuous woman...

mrtcruise said:
In the past 4 months or so, she's had about 3 other guys she has had sex with.

Cool... Ms. Ashley is on her way...

mrtcruise said:
She told me they both are much bigger and better than I in bed, and that they are satisfying all of her sexual needs at this point. Ashley told me it's purely physical, of course, and she needs me for love and emotional support... but that as far as sex goes, she doesn't need me.

...and she isn't afraid to tell you where you stand. It's important for a woman who takes lovers to have the ability to see her cuckold's (your) role in her life for what it is in relation to her lovers, and Ms. Ashley has it. It's also important for a woman to have sufficient self-confidence to tell her cuckold where he stands to his face. Obviously, Ms. Ashley has that too.

mrtcruise said:
She has let me have sex with her maybe twice in the past month.

That's very generous. I hope you feel grateful...

mrtcruise said:
Of course, she loves my oral, which I give her every night and most mornings. She loves it. She loves to tell me about her lovers while I do it.

This too shows a highly-developed appreciation on Ms. Ashley's part of the importance of describing her sexual adventures to her cuckold (you). Also, it's entirely proper and appropriate that you've become her cuntsucker and service her in that way frequently and regularly. Perhaps it would be well-received if you were to introduce her to:

Yoni Massage - Face Sitting (Queening)

and

The Fine Art of Queening

mrtcruise said:
Most recently, she has met a black guy. He's a really nice dude, and she know calls him her "boyfriend." I am a bit jealous.

Great! And yes, of course... it's entirely appropriate for you to feel "a bit" jealous.

mrtcruise said:
She told me she really likes him, and that he's the kind of guy she is typically attracted to. She told me I have nothing to worry about, in that she isn't going anywhere or leaving me. She just likes him a lot, and his sex.

Once again, Ms. Ashley is telling you where you stand, and doing it in a way that is maintaining your confidence (it sounds like) in your role as her cuckold. She seems to have good insight into your needs and how to satisfy them with only modest effort on her part.

mrtcruise said:
So I guess I'm sitting back, and waiting to see what shall happen.

Yes, I think that's pretty much what you have to do. Incidentally, do you and Ms. Ashley live together or separately? If you live together, have you considered stepping up your role as her cuckold by assisting her with bathing, putting on her makeup and dressing in her hot lingerie and provocative clothing for her dates with other men...?

If you and Ms. Ashley live separately, you could perhaps do this by going to her place sufficiently in advance of her dates to assist her with her preparations, before returning to your place to masturbate (presumably) while you think about what she and her lover might be doing.

—Custer

Nice introduction and welcome:)

Hi Mrtcruise

Even though im a relative new cuckold compared to some members welcome to the site, lots of good advice on this site for us newbies, Im sure you will have lots of fun along the way being a cuck and if you and your G/f are totally honest with each other im sure you will have lots of fun

Yorkshire Cuck

With your relationship being fairly new (1 year), do you worry that she might leave you if this current boyfriend, or someone she might meet further down the line turns out to be so much her type that she leaves you for him?

Have you both discussed the risks of this happening?