• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

new cuckold

• Thread starterdaisy
  • Start date

daisy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2005
i have been cuckold . before i was cuckold my wife did not want to have sex with me and often she would tell me that i am too small for her. for about 6 months we had no sex, at least i didn't. she later told me she has a lover who satisfies her. i was hurt but did not want to believe it. about a month age we were at a shopping mall and i was looking at some clothing . my wife was behind me when i heard her say " o hi" to someone and i turned and it was this tall man and they both looked at each other in ways that only lovers do. my wife's face glowed and she smiled so beautifully and then she said to me "i will be back go ahead and shop". they left together and she returned about one hour later alone. i asked where she was and she replied "o don't worry about it".
we arrived home and she slipped into a hot bath. i looked at her panties that she left on the bed and saw the cream that were on them and knew i was cuckold.
when she finished her bath and saw me looking at her panties she said "i told you but you did not want to believe it, so get use to it sweetie you now know you are a cuckold".

what next?

Do you have a desire to watch, hear the details or enjoy any cream pies?

i really have a desire to watch as she is taken by her lover. i love the details she told me on how she felt while being filled with a huge c**k and the feeling of cream as it ran down the inside of her thighs, she said it was something i never was able to provide beacause of my small penis and how she got so wet just before she was penetrated. i got excited listening to her and now want more.

I am really glad for you. So many men could not handle it especially the way you found out. Don't deny her the pleasure of feeding you her creampies. You may feel weird at first but you will "cum" to love it. Write again and let us know how things are progressing.

my wife takes a bath or shower after she has been with her lover. When she is in the shower/bath I go and get her panties she just removed and I see and can smell another man's cum on them. This turns me on knowing that another man has had my wife and I find myself sniffing and licking her used panties and taste something that is not my wife's juices. I get real excited about it, but I have not had the nerve to ask if I may eat her creampie, I am sure it would taste great.Maybe I need her to commend me to eat her creampie, I am sure she would love me to do it.

are you a cuckold or a loser?

not sure if you're a cuckold. I would not treat my husband this way, if she wants to share the lifestyle - great - but this sounds like straight old fashioned cheating!
Love Jaynie:rolleyes: :eek:

Go ahead and ask!

If she has already told you this is how it's going to be, she should love the fact that you want to clean her up! You'll find that it is a huge turn-on for both of you! Go ahead and ask her!:p

• Love
Reactions: QuietKing
me too

At least she told you. That mean she is open to proposition. and it may evolve a way you like.

I had to find it the hard way. Looking in her purse for parkmeter change I saw three pic of her nude, the type for a lover's left hand, that I did not take.

I had to piece things together before I could figure the day and time, pretend to go to work, leave the shades of the bedroom slightly open at the bottom (not enough for somebody to take the trouble to pull the little extra but enough to allow me to see from close outside) set watch on the front from a block away, then get in the backyard in from the back alley.

Then my worst nightmare came true.

she was "cheating"

worst she was so well treated that she was dam right to "cheat" me

adding insult to injury, I knew now that I have a winnie white worm between my leg and she is right to be cold with me

actually I cheated her of a decent sex life for some years, she is neither a slut nor a cheat

ultimate worst, when compared with that guy I am a functionnal ennuch and do not deserve a woman, any women

I am so guilt ridden that I accept the humiliation as fair and enjoy to jerk to their sex or thinking about it

Now I can only wonder what to do next while I enjoy her pleasure as a sentence

WWWorm

Users who are viewing this thread